About the role:
As Executive Assistant [EA] to the Chief Executive Officer, you will report to and become a true partner and trusted advisor to our CEO, managing schedule and travel, creating efficiencies, and supporting a wide-variety of projects across the company to positively improve outcomes and overall company culture. You will ensure effective prioritization, tracking, and completion of the CEO's projects and key milestones and facilitate collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
You believe in the VitroLabs mission and are excited to promote it as an extension of the CEO. You work collaboratively and calmly while juggling multiple competing demands. You enjoy learning new things on the fly and have experience handling high-level, confidential matters. You have experience delivering on project from conception to completion.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an extremely active calendar, submitting expense reports, assembling financial reports, composing and preparing confidential correspondence, and arranging international and domestic travel
- Work closely with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up as appropriate
- Help manage the CEO's complex calendar and coordinate meetings with internal and external stakeholders across multiple time zones
- Support the CEO in prioritizing projects, tasks, and meetings through proven processes to improve the CEO's time, communications, and overall organization
- Manage special projects as assigned by the CEO and guide them from to completion
- Work with executive leadership, employees, vendors, investors, and partners to guarantee a seamless and consistent flow of information
- Attend important meetings; set and manage clear meeting agendas, take notes, and create follow up items
- Help prepare presentation decks and internal documentation and communications
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3 or more years of experience in executive administration, project management, or related field
*At VitroLabs, we understand that those who are courageous enough to make the bold moves and run with the "crazy" ideas are the folks who drive innovation and enable us to accomplish our mission. There is no specific pathway that makes you a fit for this role, but rather your resilience, tenacity, and constant curiosity.
If you want to collaborate with us and know you can contribute to making a product that will change the planet for the better, we want to hear from you.
- Experience handling sensitive company information
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft and MacOs
- Proficiency in a broad array of online tools including spreadsheets and slide presentations
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- $112,000-130,000 annually
- 90-100% employer-paid health, vision, and dental care
- Flexible Spending Account/ Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Life insurance & Long Term Disability insurance
- Commuter benefits
- 401K (Employer matching)
- Onsite employer sponsored lunches (3 days each week)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks responsibly sourced)
- Team happy hours and regularly scheduled table tennis, foosball, and cornhole matches