Visier is the leader in people analytics and we believe in a 'people-first' approach to business strategy. Our innovative technology transforms the way that organisations make decisions, allowing them to elevate their employees and drive better business outcomes. Embarking on an exciting new chapter in our growth story, we are looking for talented individuals who can help both Visier and our customers grow, evolve and win!
Reporting to the VP, Finance, we are looking for a strategic, data-focused problem solver to oversee all aspects of Visier’s global finance operations. Leading a team of nine, you’ll drive day to day finance operational activities across all of Visier’s entities - Canada, US, UK, Singapore, Germany and France.
What you'll be doing...
- Own global finance operations. Lead and mentor your team across multiple functions including financial reporting and accounting, tax compliance, procurement, payroll, treasury, and financial systems
- Guide the work. Review deliverables, provide coaching and hands-on support to the team
- Problem solving. Work with key stakeholders and team members across the business to identify opportunities for improvement and strengthen existing processes to drive efficiencies
- Actively communicate. Foster strong cross-functional relationships with other business stakeholders to drive alignment to organisation priorities and strategy
- Support VP, Finance on special projects and analysis
What you'll bring to the table...
- CPA designated with significant leadership experience
- Tech industry experience strongly preferred, especially within a SaaS environment
- Experience and technical knowledge of US GAAP
- Extensive experience leading a global finance team with broad understanding of all technical and operational components of Finance
- You embrace frequent changes and enjoy building flexible processes to support the organization with a high sense of urgency
- Strong business acumen, analytical and result driven
- Ability to see the big picture but also enjoys the details
- Experience working with various information technology and financial systems; NetSuite and Salesforce is a strong asset
- Experience with financial analysis paired with strong Excel and Google Sheets skills
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
The base pay range for this position in the Canada is $133k - $200k / year + bonus.
The compensation offered will be determined by factors such as relevant qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills. Many of our positions are eligible for additional types of compensation (e.g., commission plans, bonus, etc.) which our Talent Acquisition team will share with you if you interview for the role.
See the #VisierLife in action
Instagram - @visierlife
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here