Visier is the leader in people analytics and we believe in a 'people-first' approach to business strategy. Our innovative technology transforms the way that organisations make decisions, allowing them to elevate their employees and drive better business outcomes. Embarking on an exciting new chapter in our growth story, we are looking for talented individuals who can help both Visier and our customers grow, evolve and win!
Reporting to the Head of Data Science, you will work closely with other data scientists, data engineers, software developers and product managers to understand requirements and implement technology to extract unprecedented insights from Visier’s data assets.
What you'll be doing...
- Build, Visier has access to a large and unique set of data that spans across thousands of businesses and millions of employees. You’ll leverage this data to build business applications and data products, such as resignation predictions, organizational design benchmarks, or salary benchmarks.
- Drive innovation in our products by designing new capabilities based on advanced statistical techniques.
- Research and develop prototypes and work with our software development teams to transform them into production level technology.
- Design and implement scalable data pipelines to transfer your prototypes into production.
What you'll bring to the table...
- A Master’s or PhD degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Physics, or a similar field.
- At least 3 years of industry experience working with mathematical modelling and advanced statistical techniques, such as hypothesis testing, high-dimensional regression analysis, and machine learning.
- Expert level coding skills in Python, SQL and experience with common machine learning libraries
- Solid experience with natural language processing techniques is a strong asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills related to presenting thoughts and results
See the #VisierLife in action
Instagram - @visierlife
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here