Visier is the leader in people analytics and we believe in a 'people-first' approach to business strategy. Our innovative technology transforms the way that organisations make decisions, allowing them to elevate their employees and drive better business outcomes. Embarking on an exciting new chapter in our growth story, we are looking for talented individuals who can help both Visier and our customers grow, evolve and win!
Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development, Embedded Analytics, you’ll work closely with other Account Executives, Marketing, & Pre-Sales technical team to qualify prospective partners, align around key sales stages & facilitate compelling proof of concepts & business cases. Visier’s embedded offering provides foundational technology for our partners to commercialize data, intelligence, and AI for their end customers & advisory practices. You will own and control all aspects of the sales process for our embedded product, focusing 100% on new logo-based clients. This requires prospecting and building pipeline, networking internally and externally, building and growing relationships with stakeholders, articulating our product’s unique value proposition, and negotiating commercial terms.
What You'll be Doing...
- Own and control the sales process for Visier’s embedded platform & solutions across key verticals; including HRIS, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, and Talent Management software providers
- Achieve annual sales quota based on Annual Contract Value
- Focus on planning and preparing by utilizing effective research techniques to identify Customer’s strategic priorities and aligning Visier value
- Listen & learn to understand the unique business challenges your prospects are facing, and align Visier’s award-winning product as a compelling solution
- Recommend & guide packaging decisions and go-to-market strategy for each prospect’s embedded implementation
- Boldly address financial and budgetary blockers with prospects whenever needed - offer creative solutions and confidently challenge their current ways of thinking about budget and build/buy/partner considerations
- Demonstrate learning agility to continuously improve as an Account Executive and develop and implement innovative pipeline growth activities
- Partner and collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members across the Embedded Analytics team throughout the entire sales process, including marketing, demand generation, business development, solution consultants, partner success, and product
- Positively contribute to a high-performance sales team and culture, focused on “winning as a team”, and “winning as a habit”
What You'll Bring to the Table....
- High performance: you have established a successful track record in selling complex cloud software to business buyers with multiple departmental stakeholders. Selling embedded/OEM or PaaS solutions is a plus
- Critical thinking: Your strong business and financial acumen drives you to uncover and understand unique business problems across a range of industry sectors
- Innate Curiosity: Superior qualification skills in seeking out compelling events, tying value to business benefit, continuously qualifying through the sales process to close
- Art & Science: Mastery of foundational sales skills such as discovery, pain identification, account mapping, business acumen, business case development, & storytelling (MEDDPICC Or MEDDIC)
- Creativity: You’re passionate about delivering world-class solutions that meet partner and Visier needs
- A Confident Storyteller: You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to authentically engage with all levels of an organization including CEO, CFO, CRO, CPO, VP Product, VP Engineering, & VP Sales/Solutions
- Driven To Win: Goal focused with a high sense of urgency and a “win as a team” mentality
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
The base pay range for this position in the US is $140,000 - $160,000 / year + commission
The compensation offered will be determined by factors such as relevant qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills. Many of our positions are eligible for additional types of compensation (e.g., commission plans, bonus, etc.) which our Talent Acquisition team will share with you if you interview for the role.
See the #VisierLife in action
Instagram - @visierlife
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here