Visibly is a Chicago-based healthcare technology company founded in 2012, building digital vision care solutions that enable patient choice and provider capacity. Online vision testing is just the start; Visibly envisions a world where technology enables patients and doctors to connect easily and make other aspects of vision care more convenient and accessible to everyone.
We launched the first online refractive eye test that delivers a physician-issued prescription for glasses or contact lenses and we are the first FDA-cleared online visual acuity test on the US market.
Summary of Position
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Account Manager to join our dynamic team. This is a direct sales role responsible for both client retention as well as new growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. A successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our current and future clients, managing customer accounts effectively, meeting quota, and promoting our products and services alongside the Business Development team. You will consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Visibly’s products and services.
Overall, the Account Manager plays a critical role in ensuring the sales team’s success by aiding the sales department in meeting quota, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients while ensuring that they receive exceptional service and support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospecting and Selling
- The Account Manager must find new opportunities by generating new leads through various channels such as phone, email, social media, networking and for existing clients by researching and analyzing clients needs, identifying areas where Visibly products can provide additional value and the ability to present new solutions or upsell existing ones. The Account Manager must meet or exceed sales and revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis by managing forecasting accuracy in collaboration with the Business Development team.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients
- The Account Manager must build, develop and maintain strong long-term relationships with clients alongside the Business Development team. A successful candidate must manage customer accounts and ensure their satisfaction with our products and services by understanding their needs, and addressing any concerns they may have.
- Developing account strategies
- The Account Manager must develop account strategies to pursue new business opportunities within existing accounts and to help clients achieve their business objectives, and must be able to communicate these strategies effectively.
- Creating training materials and product resources as needed
- Modify slide deck templates to align with partner needs and branding, monitor demo tests taken, and report on results and next steps.
- Guide new partner organizations through the product setup, customization, and implementation process
- The Account Manager will be responsible to set up accounts, price points, doctor networks, branding, and other customizations as needed. Ensure partners have the marketing assets and guidance needed to successfully promote the online vision test to their audience. Coordinate with necessary internal teams to assist partners throughout the API integration process
- Technical resources and internal teams
- The Account Manager must collaborate with internal teams such as sales, technical and development teams as it relates to API and customer partner integrations, marketing, and customer service to drive customer success and ensure that clients receive the best possible service.
- Providing regular reporting and analysis
- The Account Manager must provide regular reporting and analysis to clients, keeping them informed about the status of their products and the performance of their accounts by creating reports, dashboards and other resources outlining partner performance, vision test conversion, return on investment calculations, and more. Identify partner trends based on available data and make recommendations for intervention / next steps to ensure partner retention.
- Identifying opportunities for growth
- The Account Manager must identify opportunities for growth within their client accounts, and work to develop strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends
- Account managers must stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and share this knowledge with clients to help them stay ahead of the competition.
- Conduct regular check-ins
- The Account Manager must serve as a trusted advisor to clients to review product performance, address concerns, and identify areas for improvement by providing expert guidance and support. The ideal candidate will conduct regular reviews of client book of business looking into performance and key client engagement metrics
- The Account Manager must participate in industry conferences and events to build awareness of our products and expand our network and travel as needed.
Qualifications Required for Position
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) or healthcare specific Software as a Service (SaaS) sales experience with a track record of success
- Minimum of 3-years of demonstrated experience leading and executing sales strategies
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to be hands-on at all levels of tasks
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Strong understanding of the healthcare market and the challenges facing healthcare providers and organizations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with clients
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address customer needs and pain points
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across teams and departments
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events
- Office and/or remote, team-based environment. Some travel may be occasionally required.
Just like our patients, we treat our employees with the utmost care. In addition to competitive compensation, equity packages, and performance-driven bonuses, working here is on par with the most exciting employers on the market.
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance, medical and dental
- Subsidized lunches
- Free eye prescriptions from the Visibly system
- Flexible vacation
- Work-from-home policy
Please note: Visibly is unable to provide sponsorship or transfer any kind of Visa at this time.
All positions at Visibly require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Visibly, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Visibly's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
Visibly is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and well committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Notice – Visibly will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.