Vise is a technology-powered asset manager, helping financial advisors build, manage, and explain personalized portfolios for their clients. Vise’s mission is to create financial freedom for all with a platform that allows all investors, regardless of age, net worth, or geography, to access personalized, automated, and intelligent investments across all asset classes. The company is leading the industry-wide shift toward Wealth 3.0—the next step beyond mutual funds, ETFs, and index funds into personalized, automated portfolios. Vise has raised $128 million from investors like Sequoia, Ribbit Capital, and Founders Fund. We are based in New York, with a Hybrid Work Policy.
As a key member of the Vise team, our Marketing Lead is a true generalist, touching all aspects of the customer lifecycle and collaborating internally across all product and client facing teams. As the external voice for our customer obsession, you will be responsible for creating and improving a wide range of content, across a variety of audiences – from blog posts to webinars and podcasts and everything in between. You can take technical, complex ideas and translate them in a way that deeply reverberates and resonates. We are looking for someone who can dive deep into understanding financial advisors’ needs and get to know our products and competitive landscape like the back of your hand. The content will reinforce the company’s position as a category defining custom investments platform.
What you will own:
- Developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on Vise’s goals and objectives
- Empowering our sales team with playbooks, customer stories, and assets to help drive revenue
- Help define and optimize our client lifecycles to enable segmentation, personalization and a data-driven marketing strategy.
- Become an expert on our advisors. Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop consistent messaging that resonates with our advisors and differentiates Vise across all channels.
- Quarterback new product and feature launches by defining the audience types, product positioning, communication architecture, and launch plans.
- Writing compelling copy for different collateral types and audiences
- Creating and presenting information about products and the markets these products serve
What you bring on day one:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to create customer-facing content and messaging that resonates.
- Passion for solving customer problems.
- An obsession with data. You dig into data for your own analyses to make decisions and tie actions to business metrics.
- An ability to move quickly. You can ruthlessly prioritize, compromise, ship quickly, and iterate.
- Excellent organizational skills and experience managing cross-functional projects.
- A love for both the big-picture and the details. You can think strategically to advance the company’s long-term vision, while zeroing in on the nitty gritty details of a specific campaign
- Comfort with ambiguity. When the answer isn’t obvious, you know how to operate autonomously to take the next step.
- Strong team player, willing and able to lead as well as step in, roll up your sleeves, and do the work
- Expertise in, or ability to quickly learn tools such as Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Passion for how technology is changing investment management and building the future of finance.
Through the internal and market data Vise has collected, we expect the salary range for this position to be $130,000 - $150,000 per year, plus a competitive equity package. Your actual compensation will be determined based on your skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Vise offers a wide range of comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits. To learn more about Benefits go here
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.