Vise is a venture-backed fintech company focused on closing the financial access gap. Its technology platform automatically creates custom investment portfolios and strategies tailored to life goals, personal values, and the daily ups and downs of the market. With 2500+ client accounts under management, Vise has raised $128 million from investors like Sequoia, Ribbit Capital, and Founders Fund. The company is based in New York.
The Vise sales team focuses on the most critical part of our business - our potential and current clients. As a trusted consultant and advisor, our Regional Sales Directors are responsible for understanding Financial Advisors’ current business pains and goals and showcasing how Vise can help their firm to acquire new clients, retain existing clients, and make their business more efficient.
A successful candidate will seek to deeply understand the Advisor’s practice and advise them on how to best use Vise. This includes communicating our investment methodology, principles of portfolio construction, as well as practice management topics. You will help to maintain relationships and grow new ones, by continuously identifying asset gathering opportunities.
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. We support US based hybrid work arrangements. Our office is open with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. In line with forthcoming local and federal mandates, we require all employees be fully vaccinated, per CDC guidelines, before engaging in in-person work or business-related activities. We continue to monitor and follow state and federal Covid-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of our employees and communities.
What you will own
- Establish strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities, growing book share and maintaining assets.
- Full-cycle sale from qualification through close & onboarding
- Leverage solution selling, value framework, and sales methodologies like MEDDPICC to execute on deal strategies
- Work with marketing to implement territory plans
- Manage sales activities and forecasting through Salesforce
- Build prospecting and nurture strategies for your territory
- Working cross functionally internally and externally to execute on evaluation requirements, contract negotiations, and launch requirements
- Effective aggregation and communication of feedback to the product & engineering teams to help shape our product roadmap
What you will bring on Day 1
- Minimum of 4-7 years of experience in a full-lifecycle sales roles with a proven track record of success in consultative, solution based sales
- Understanding of the independent wealth management industry, with direct sales experience to the RIA community
- Experience with solution selling, MEDDPICC, and process driven sales environments
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, Discover Data, LinkedIn, SalesLoft, Hubspot, Google Apps, Microsoft Office
- Strong prospecting and pipeline generation experience
- Outstanding communication, problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with a direct, self-assured and company-first mentality
- Prior experience in fast paced scrappy startup environments strongly preferred
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.