Vise is an investment management platform built for financial advisors. Founded in 2016, Vise gives advisors the tools and technology they need to grow their business and help clients achieve their goals. By empowering advisors, Vise advances its mission of creating financial freedom for everyone. Vise is backed by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Bond Capital and Ribbit Capital, and recently completed a Series C funding round.
As the Head of Marketing Operations, you will build a suite of processes and tools to scale marketing programs and make decisions that drive revenue. You will oversee the day-to-day details of data management, lead flow, reporting, web maintenance, campaign execution, and marketing technology. You will also partner with leadership in other go-to-market functions to align on data-driven processes. This role reports to the CMO and is an opportunity to build an enterprise grade martech stack from the ground up.
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. We support flexible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Our office is open with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. In line with forthcoming local and federal mandates, we require all employees be fully vaccinated, per CDC guidelines, before engaging in in-person work or business related activities. We continue to monitor and follow state and federal Covid-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of our employees and communities.
What you will own:
- Manage all digital operations, ensuring functionality and optimization of systems and processes that run and support all marketing activities.
- Own and enhance the martech stack, including leading cross-functional teams to recommend and implement new tools to support ongoing and new marketing initiatives.
- Develop and manage marketing funnel, campaign & program analytics. Own reporting and dashboards to provide full visibility and optics to marketing performance across key cohorts.
- Own the marketing database/segmentation and implementation process to ensure data quality, enrichment, and governance.
- Lead and organize all internal team operations, like budgeting, planning, vendor management and compliance approvals.
What you bring on day one:
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in an operations role supporting B2B marketing or other revenue functions.
- Deep knowledge and prior experience implementing and architecting complex enterprise level tech stacks including Salesforce, Marketo, Drift, LeadData, Bizable, 6Sense, etc.
- Ability to understand and manage big picture decisions while still being able to execute high priority initiatives.
- Strong team player, willing and able to lead as well as step in, roll up your sleeves, and do the work.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfort working in a fast-paced, scale-up environment.
- Detail-oriented behavior and strong problem solving skills.
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.