At Vise, our goal for 2021 is to build a sustainable foundation that’s auditable & compliant that supports self service.
Vise is an investment management platform built for financial advisors. Founded in 2016, Vise gives advisors the tools and technology they need to grow their business and help clients achieve their goals. By empowering advisors, Vise advances its mission of creating financial freedom for everyone. Vise is backed by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Bond Capital and Ribbit Capital, and recently completed a Series C funding round. Come join us!
As our IT Manager, you will have the opportunity to set the IT strategy for Vise while managing the team and systems Vise relies on. You’ll work with and implement the best tools for our corporate systems and engineering to build a scalable foundation as we enter a fast paced growth cycle. As the go-to-person for Corporate Engineering, you will help explore the most innovative and efficient way to support Vise securely.
Our HQ office is located in One World Trade in NYC, which is now open for anyone who chooses to go in. We will continue to be remote-optional until January 31, 2022. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees. This role is based in NYC where Vise is headquartered.
What you will do
- Own our corporate systems and operations
- Engineering Team:
- Productivity suite (GSuite, Slack, JIRA, Notion, Office 365, Zoom), corporate Identity/IAM (Okta), & endpoint management framework (JAMF, Intune, Kolide)
- IT Support Team
- Asset management, new hire onboarding, supporting remote & in person employees
- Engineering Team:
- Set our corporate technology strategy as we go through high growth
- Review and recommend potential new vendors for business needs with an eye towards security/compliance
- Hire, manage, and mentor the IT team
- Assess current plan, and make recommendations, for future headcount planning tied to project growth
- Vendor management
- Plan for and oversee the implementation of building out IT systems and A/V needs in our office spaces as needed
What you will bring on Day 1
- Deep experience in SaaS based modern IT environments
- Deep familiarity with Apple based environments
- You have 5+ years of experience across engineering and IT functions
- Strong passion for a security first mindset
- Experience in regulated environments with compliance requirements
These would be great to have, but we’re sure you can learn this on the job here
- Working experience at a startup
- Experience managing outside vendors/consultants
- Experience building out compliance at early stages
- Experience working on go to market systems (Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo)
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.