Vise is an investment management platform built for financial advisors. Founded in 2016, Vise gives advisors the tools and technology they need to grow their business and help clients achieve their goals. By empowering advisors, Vise advances its mission of creating financial freedom for everyone. Vise is backed by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Bond Capital and Ribbit Capital, and recently completed a Series C funding round.
Our first Employee Experience Manager will help shape and maintain a positive, rewarding work environment here at Vise, that both attracts and retains talented employees. This culture carrier has a positive attitude, is mission-driven, with an employee-centric mindset. A key member of our People Team, the Employee Experience Manager will not only create experiences that are fun for employees but are aligned to Vise's mission and values. We are looking for a creative thinker, with an entrepreneurial mindset who understands how to create experiences that influence the building of our culture.
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. Our office is open at limited capacity with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. We will continue to be remote-optional until December 31,2021. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees.
What you will own
- Passion and belief in the Vise mission, with a love for creating experiences for our employees that align to, and influence and build our culture.
- Design and implement a comprehensive employee experience strategy embedded with the company’s mission, values, and keeping employee physical and mental wellness top of mind.
- Partner with brand and marketing team specifically to model our client experience with our employee experience
- Partner with internal and external communications to ensure consistency in our messaging.
- Advise and design interventions or solutions to tackle themes that come out of employee feedback both informal and formal.
- Assess the impact of People practices, benefits and policies on the employee experience and advise on proactive approaches to company wellness.
- Create connectedness between in-person and remote employees, working cross functionally with many different groups, bringing them together.
- Plan and execute purposeful and outcome driven events and employee engagement programs geared to attract and retain talent.
- Partner closely with business leaders to assess effectiveness and impact of programs
- Check and monitor the heartbeat of employee experience and engagement through surveys, peer-to-peer chat, KPI’s, rewards, meetings, and report on status, progress and themes.
What you will bring on Day 1
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly empathetic and relationship driven
- Strong attention to detail and organized with strong project management skills
- Experience in event management, planning both in-person and virtual events
- Strong analytical abilities, experience assessing employees' needs, evaluating feedback, and translating into actionable recommendations to improve employee engagement and experience.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work effectively and confidently with senior stakeholders, and operate at all levels within the company.
- Proven track record of impacting employee experience aligned to company strategy, increasing engagement and driving desirable outcomes.
- A relevant qualification relating to HR, OD, Occupational Psychology is a plus, but not essential.
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.