Vise is an investment management platform built for financial advisors. Founded in 2016, Vise gives advisors the tools and technology they need to grow their business and help clients achieve their goals. By empowering advisors, Vise advances its mission of creating financial freedom for everyone. Vise is backed by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Bond Capital and Ribbit Capital, and recently completed a Series C funding round. Come join us!
Our first Media and Content Strategist at Vise will lead our editorial and storytelling strategy for both thought-leadership and content marketing across multiple campaigns and platforms. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and deeply experienced content strategist who can guide and develop a team of internal and external creators and editors to elevate our brand, capture top-of-funnel traffic and drive engagement. The content will reinforce the company’s position as a category defining custom investments platform.
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. Our office is open at limited capacity with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. We will continue to be remote-optional until December 31,2021. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees.
What you will own
- Define and manage editorial strategy and plan integrating core KPIs aligned with key business objectives.
- Deliver breakthrough content and campaign engagement to elevate the brand.
- Develop a strategic thought leadership and data-driven editorial strategy to build our reputation and authority with media, prospects and customers.
- Manage internal stakeholders, freelancers and partners to nurture dreams, expand capabilities and retain top talent.
- Evolve and manage the content marketing tone and style guidelines to maintain a distinctive voice and ignite the brand across media and channels.
- Instill an SEO discipline in online content creation and editing to ensure maximum discoverability for digital content.
- Align with paid, earned, social and owned channel partners to amplify the brand, increase engagement and conversion.
- Analyze content data and performance to proactively drive content optimization and effectively communicate the impact of the editorial strategy to key stakeholders.
What you bring on day one:
- 10+ years editorial experience working in a high-volume, publishing or news oriented brand or organization.
- Reputable track record of leadership and influencing skills in a cross-functional, fast-moving business environment.
- Excellent copyediting and proofreading skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Expert in editorial process management and editorial workflows and tools across multiple teams.
- Bold portfolio of work with a proven track record across a wide variety of media, from long-form articles and blog posts to video, motion graphics and multimedia content.
- Definitive track record of managing multiple projects, making smart and fast decisions to build velocity without compromising quality.
- Measured approach, demonstrating grace and grit under pressure.
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.