Vise is an investment management platform built for financial advisors. Founded in 2016, Vise gives advisors the tools and technology they need to grow their business and help clients achieve their goals. By empowering advisors, Vise advances its mission of creating financial freedom for everyone. Vise is backed by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Bond Capital and Ribbit Capital, and recently completed a Series C funding round. Come join us!
As one of the first members of the product management team at Vise, you'll be responsible for developing a strategic vision and roadmap to drive the next evolution of investment management. In this role you will own huge scope, help drive high velocity execution, and help lay the foundation for Vise's long term product team and culture. As our product team continues to expand, we are looking to make several new hires to the team across various levels.
You will immerse yourself in the problem space and act as the ultimate user advocate. How do you make the complex feel simple in a regulated industry? How do you win and keep users' trust? You'll help us drive the research and execution required to answer these questions (and many more) as a part of all new product development.
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. Our office is open at limited capacity with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. We will continue to be remote-optional until September 30, 2021. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees. This role can be based in NYC or San Francisco.
What you will own
- Establish a vision and clear set of priorities for your product
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to execute against your roadmap
- Hold yourself accountable for goals, and plug any gaps you see to get your products shipped
- Establish clear processes for managing constraints, balancing trade-offs and making choices quickly
- Drive your own user research, analytics, and anything you need to become an expert on your user and advocate for their needs
What you will bring on Day 1
- A track record of working on complex, technical problems and launching products your users love
- Experience collaborating with and healthy respect for the input of a broad set of stakeholders, across sales, engineering, design, legal, and compliance
- A love of experimentation and data-driven decision making
- The confidence to develop strong product opinions, but also humility and a hunger to learn
- A bias for action and urgent desire to change investment management for the better
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.