As a Client Service Specialist on the Vise Investment Client Success Team, you'll be an indispensable resource for our clients. The Client Service Specialist will oversee and manage multiple client accounts, helping ensure onboarding, implementation, and ongoing adoption of the Vise platform are smooth and efficient. As part of this role, you will learn and understand the intricate details of our platform as well as understand each of our clients’ business concerns and act as their internal advocate to ensure their needs are met. Your relationship with our clients will be facilitated with an entrepreneurial, big-picture mindset, while remaining detail oriented and focused on internal KPIs and helping clients achieve their stated goals.
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. Our office is open at limited capacity with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. We will continue to be remote-optional until September 30, 2021. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees.
What you will own
- Assist Account Managers and Client Success Leaders in addressing clients’ ongoing needs for long-term success with the Vise platform.
- Assist in creating client facing documentation, utilizing client feedback to create effective platform education models, and ongoing document management guidelines.
- Aggregate documents, streamlining client operations, collaborating with internal departments (product/engineering/trading) to efficiently support ongoing relationships and attain mutual success.
- Partner with Account Managers and Sales to facilitate active client engagement and identify upsell opportunities or clients at risk of churn.
- Act as an expert mediator between the client and our custodians, ensuring a seamless user experience, while identifying and/or mitigating onboarding blockers.
- On-Call: Daily/Weekly/Monthly Administrative housekeeping reports and reconciliation
What you will bring on Day 1
- 3-5 years of experience in a client relationship role in financial services - preferred
- Experience working in middle and back office operations, with familiarity of RIA operational framework and financial accounts
- Comfort working with custodian platforms including (but not limited to) Broadridge, Schwab, TD Ameritrade, and Fidelity
- Team focused mindset, eager to collaborate and take initiative with others to resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both inside the organization, as well as externally with clients and other third parties.
- Intellectually curious, independently resourceful, and thrives in a goal-oriented environment
- Able to switch focus quickly to address the needs of multiple clients and/or internal projects.
- A high degree of proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint, etc
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to using multiple software tools
- Bachelor’s degree with an excellent record - preferred