Vise is an investment management platform built for financial advisors. Founded in 2016, Vise gives advisors the tools and technology they need to grow their business and help clients achieve their goals. By empowering advisors, Vise advances its mission of creating financial freedom for everyone. Vise is backed by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Bond Capital and Ribbit Capital, and recently completed a Series C funding round. Come join us!
Our recruiting team is looking for a Business Sourcer to work across Vise’s corporate functions, supporting recruiters on hiring across Sales, Marketing, Investment Strategy & Ops, Finance, Compliance and People teams. You can expect high impact and the feeling of fulfillment as you take a direct hand in the growth of our company. This person must be passionate about finding creative strategies to source and building meaningful short-term and long-term connections with others.
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. Our office is open at limited capacity with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. We will continue to be remote-optional until September 30, 2021. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees.
What you will own
- Partner with our business leaders and recruiting team to figure out what the right talent needs are
- Works on cross-functional initiatives and is adaptable to support multiple areas of the business
- Build and maintain a pipeline of talent at all levels
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans and partnerships for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Create a continuous feedback loop and iterate on strategies for candidate engagement, responses, and overall process
- Initial point of contact in evaluating and engaging passive candidates
What you will bring on Day 1
- 2+ years of sourcing or research experience across a variety of functions, experience working in tech, fintech or investment management desired, but not required
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with various sourcing tools and platforms
- Work independently on a range of roles and/or projects
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Proven abilities to attract passive senior candidates and build a diverse pipelines
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy using the insights you get to better your outreach, conversion from passive to active, and other important metrics to make us more efficient
- Experience thinking outside the box and creating thoughtful ways to source and engage talent
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.