Vise is an investment management platform built for financial advisors. Founded in 2016, Vise gives advisors the tools and technology they need to grow their business and help clients achieve their goals. By empowering advisors, Vise advances its mission of creating financial freedom for everyone. Vise is backed by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Bond Capital and Ribbit Capital, and recently completed a Series C funding round. Come join us!
The Field Marketing Manager will own and execute unique field marketing programs that educate the investment community on the value of Vise. The ideal candidate is driven by delivering wow experiences and is consumed with exceeding expectations for our customers. You will own, manage, and experiment with high-value programs that drive meaningful growth. This is an opportunity to build the Field Marketing function from the ground up.
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. Our office is open at limited capacity with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. We will continue to be remote-optional until September 30, 2021. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees.
What you bring on day one:
- Own end-to-end management and execution (e.g. production, venue sourcing, budget, campaigns and sales enablement) of field marketing activities that create brand awareness, generate new pipeline, and influence existing opportunities
- Maximize reach and presence at third party events through sponsorship execution and campaign creation
- Think creatively about the customer and prospect experience at in-person events, and build experiences that are above expectations for attendees
- Craft in-person / virtual panel, roundtable, and speaking opportunities
- Track opportunities created and influenced by field marketing programs
- Partner closely with Sales to enable efficient prospecting and lead follow up through programmatic approaches
What you will own:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in B2B field marketing with an emphasis on demand generation and event marketing
- Experience in B2B/fintech and hyper growth environments a strong plus
- Ability to strategically partner with Sales to plan and execute programs including disciplined lead follow up
- Proven track record of crafting messaging that drives results
- Expertise in, or ability to quickly learn tools such as Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Ability to think strategically AND roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Highly results-oriented and can deliver on executional excellence
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.