Vise is an investment management platform built for financial advisors. Founded in 2016, Vise gives advisors the tools and technology they need to grow their business and help clients achieve their goals. By empowering advisors, Vise advances its mission of creating financial freedom for everyone. Vise is backed by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Bond Capital and Ribbit Capital, and recently completed a Series C funding round. Come join us!
Vise is looking for a versatile Marketing Operations Manager to help plan, build and manage all aspects of Vise’s marketing tech stack. You will oversee the day-to-day details of data management, reporting and marketing technology within the Marketing team. You will also partner with leadership in other go-to-market functions to align on data-driven processes and ensure alignment across the functions. This is an exciting opportunity for operationally oriented marketers who have an interest in system and process development.
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. Our office is open at limited capacity with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. We will continue to be remote-optional until September 30, 2021. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees.
What you bring on day one:
- Oversee the operational workflow of full-scale campaigns from requirements to launch.
- Evaluate and manage technology vendors to support ongoing marketing operational needs.
- Own and manage data collection, integration and attribution across all marketing systems.
- Manage analytics, reporting requirements, and team dashboards for all marketing functions.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure alignment on data-driven processes.
- Own data integrity, data cleansing and enrichment.
- Ensure business meets best practices for marketing and data privacy rules.
What you will own:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in an operations role supporting Marketing or other revenue function.
- Experience, implementing or configuring Marketo or similar Marketing Automation Suite. Certification is not required, but the candidate should demonstrate comparative knowledge.
- Experience building requirements and creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Strong team player, willing and able to lead as well as step in, roll up your sleeves, and do the work
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfort working in a fast-paced, scale-up environment
- Detail-oriented behavior and strong problem solving skills.
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.