Vise is an investment management platform built for financial advisors. Founded in 2016, Vise gives advisors the tools and technology they need to grow their business and help clients achieve their goals. By empowering advisors, Vise advances its mission of creating financial freedom for everyone. Vise is backed by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Bond Capital and Ribbit Capital, and recently completed a Series C funding round. Come join us!
The Head of Customer Marketing at Vise will drive growth by expanding our reach with existing B2B customers, fostering community engagement, and launching a B2C marketing strategy. You’ll own and evaluate the best way to get to these goals by testing different strategies and then building out a team to scale successful programs. You are a creative thinker who can see beyond the day-to-day tactics to exceed revenue goals and create a brand customers love. You are good at drawing the dots but even better at connecting them.
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. Our office is open at limited capacity with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. We will continue to be remote-optional until September 30, 2021. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees.
What you will own:
- Partner with account managers to successfully onboard customers with educational content
- Drive growth from end-client/investors by understanding their needs and creating and executing against a marketing strategy
- Accelerate revenue with existing customers through repeatable programs
- Develop a community of investment advisors that rival best-in-class communities from consumer brands such as Sephora, Harley Davidson, Yelp, and Twitch
- Establish plans, budget, spend, and forecast
- Analyze and share results, trends, and insights
- Hire, mentor, and lead a team of exceptional marketers
What you bring on day one:
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in marketing with an emphasis on customer / community / lifecycle marketing
- Experience with hiring A+ talent and leading teams
- Effective at developing both B2B and B2C marketing strategies
- Ability to partner with sales and account management teams
- Passion for serving and understanding customers
- Experience in hyper growth environments a strong plus
- Ability to think strategically AND roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Highly results-oriented and can deliver on executional excellence
- Detail-oriented behavior and strong problem solving skills
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.