Vise is an investment management platform built for financial advisors. Founded in 2016, Vise gives advisors the tools and technology they need to grow their business and help clients achieve their goals. By empowering advisors, Vise advances its mission of creating financial freedom for everyone. Vise is backed by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Bond Capital and Ribbit Capital, and recently completed a Series C funding round. Come join us!
The Head of Demand Generation at Vise will partner closely with the marketing and sales team to drive pipeline through best-in-class program strategy and execution. You’ll own and evaluate the best way to get to the goal and then execute towards it, with the support of the broader marketing team, product team, and sales organization. Strong creative and project management skills, familiarity and comfort with analytics and data, a natural desire to be part of a team, and a positive engaged attitude are all imperative. You’ll touch all parts of the demand funnel and get to experiment and try new things on a constant basis.
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. Our office is open at limited capacity with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. We will continue to be remote-optional until September 30, 2021. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees.
What you bring on day one:
- Drive qualified prospects to our sales organization at scale
- Create and execute demand generation programs which build and accelerate the pipeline (not limited to webinars, white papers, email marketing, direct mail, social, events, third-party communities, etc.)
- Work closely with corporate sales – understand their needs to help accelerate deals, provide visibility to pipeline, and improve their lead to opportunity process
- Analyze and share results, trends and insights
- Manage relationships with agencies and other 3rd parties as needed
What you will own:
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in marketing with an emphasis on demand generation and/or account based marketing
- Experience in B2B/fintech and hyper growth environments a strong plus
- Expertise in, or ability to quickly learn tools such as Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Ability to think strategically AND roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Highly results-oriented and can deliver on executional excellence
- Effective at partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Detail-oriented behavior and strong problem solving skills
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.