Vise is an investment management platform built for financial advisors. Founded in 2016, Vise gives advisors the tools and technology they need to grow their business and help clients achieve their goals. By empowering advisors, Vise advances its mission of creating financial freedom for everyone. Vise is backed by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Bond Capital and Ribbit Capital, and recently completed a Series C funding round. Come join us!
As one of the first members of the Product Marketing Team, you will be responsible for binding our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing. Working closely with the Product Marketing Lead, you’ll play an integral role in defining and executing our product marketing strategy. We are looking for someone who can dive deep into understanding financial advisors’ needs and get to know our products and competitive landscape like the back of your hand.
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. Our office is open at limited capacity with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. We will continue to be remote-optional until September 30, 2021. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees.
What you bring on day one:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to create customer-facing content and messaging that resonates.
- An obsession with data. You dig into data for your own analyses to make decisions and tie actions to business metrics.
- An ability to move quickly. You can ruthlessly prioritize, compromise, ship quickly, and iterate.
- Excellent organizational skills and experience managing cross-functional projects.
- A love for both the big-picture and the details. You can think strategically to advance the company’s long-term vision, while zeroing in on the nitty gritty details of a specific campaign
- Comfort with ambiguity. When the answer isn’t obvious, you know how to operate autonomously to take the next step.
- Passion for how technology is changing investment management and building the future of finance.
What you will own:
- Help define and optimize our client lifecycles to enable segmentation, personalization and a data-driven marketing strategy.
- Become an expert on our advisors. Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop consistent messaging that resonates with our advisors and differentiates Vise across all channels.
- Quarterback new product and feature launches by defining the audience types, product positioning, communication architecture, and launch plans.
- Conduct research in order to understand our position in the market to inform how we can design our category.
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.