Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series B stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator for our Sales, Marketing, and other Business & Operations functions. You will be a part of and support our recruiting team as we scale Vise through this period of high growth. Recruiting coordinators are the engine that makes the recruiting team go. In this role, you’ll have ownership of coordinating each candidate’s experience through their interview interactions with Vise from start to finish, You’ll be a critical part of ensuring every candidate has an amazing experience. If you’re organized, detail-oriented, passionate about working with people, and want to be a part of a growing team, let’s talk!
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. Our office is open at limited capacity with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. We will continue to be remote-optional until September 30, 2021. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees.
What you will own
- Partner closely with our technical and business recruiters to help guide candidates through the interview process
- Work independently to schedule (and reschedule) interviews & meetings (phone interviews, zoom interviews, sell calls, reference checks, etc.)
- Ensure the (remote and future in-person) interview day experience is seamless for candidates and interviewers
- Coordinate interviews, build relationships, & provide troubleshooting support across timezones
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers on process improvements and initiatives
- Work within our People team on a variety of recruiting initiatives and programs, such as referrals drives, interview training, and recruiting marketing initiatives
What you will bring on Day 1
- 6+ months of coordinating/scheduling experience preferred (internships in these areas are also considered)
- Hands on experience working with Zoom for scheduling meetings strongly preferred
- Incredible attention to detail & strong organizational skills
- The ability to juggle many tasks, prioritize, & create an amazing candidate experience while maintaining a positive attitude
- A problem solver who uses sound judgment to remove obstacles and adapt quickly
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills as well as the ability to easily connect with all types of people
- Passion for building & being a part of a high performing team
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.