Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series B stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
We are looking for a talented Internal Investment Consultant to support our sales team in expanding our customer base. The responsibilities include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson. To be a successful Internal Investment Consultant, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. Our office is open at limited capacity with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. We will continue to be remote-optional until September 30, 2021. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees.
What you will own
- Initiate contact with financial advisors through cold-calling
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Qualify prospective financial advisors via cold calls and emails
- Act as the subject matter expert on product offerings/solution development skills
- Create relationships with financial advisors to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Present product information to financial advisors once you have identified their needs.
- Move solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Follow-up with potential financial advisors who expressed interest but did not engage the sales team.
What you will bring on Day 1
- 3+ years of experience in a sales role
- Experience working in or selling to the wealth management industry is required
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Capability of understanding financial advisor pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, Discover Data, LinkedIn, SalesLoft, Hubspot, Google Apps, Microsoft Office
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.