San Jose-based Visby Medical, Inc. is a well-funded, fast-paced, emerging diagnostic device startup seeking to redefine the way infectious diseases are tested and treated. Driven by a belief that disease diagnosis should be quick, accurate and accessible to all, Visby is developing a device platform designed to dramatically accelerate the availability of diagnostic test results to point of care providers and patients. We have a world class team of researchers, biologists, designers, engineers, operators and administrative personnel and we are growing rapidly.
Visby is an outstanding place to work for those passionate about making a difference, who thrive on tackling challenging problems and who want to join a team poised to change the world of healthcare.
- Lead the Company’s efforts to design , build value-added functionality and maintain key enterprise applications (primarily NetSuite and Salesforce.com)
- Manage and prioritize technical enterprise application support issues that arise, including maintenance, troubleshooting and software upgrades
- Use broad operational and business skills to understand the Company’s enterprise systems workflows and propose enhancements, extensions and additional enterprise applications to meet the business needs
- Collaborate with internal managers and product leads across the organization to implement appropriate solutions within the various platforms
- Propose and Lead Integration efforts with other key systems to avoid data integrity issues.
- Regularly audit data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement.
- Create and manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, scripts, integrations, reports and dashboards
- Keep up to date with Salesforce and NetSuite releases, features, and best practices
- Lead and/or coordinate regular application training to employees, including updating users on platform enhancements and expansions
- Ensure services are delivered within security and compliance standards
- Responsible for compliance, governance and readiness under SOX
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Finance or Accounting
- 6+ years of systems administration experience at a high-growth company
- Extensive knowledge of NetSuite; experience with or Salesforce.com is a strong plus
- Strong Solution & Integration Architecture knowledge
- Working knowledge of the NetSuite Manufacturing applications config and admin is a strong plus
- Understanding of Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud Features and Salesforce Change Management
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize those that are most critical and produce the most value
- NetSuite Administration Certification and/or Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Experience instituting best practices in all aspects of the development lifecycle.
- Strong project management, communication, analytical and organizational skills.