An experienced, self-motivated team player and analytical problem solver who is a key player in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. As an integral and early member of the FP&A team, you are a critical lead in building our FP&A capabilities and developing processes to support rapid business growth. You are a self-starter with acute attention to detail, an ownership mindset, financial prowess, and an aptitude for technology.
- Contribute meaningfully to the quarterly forecast and budget planning cycles, including coordinating with all stakeholders, providing corporate inputs, preparing relevant deliverables and the development of robust revenue, expense, and cash forecast assumptions
- Analyze monthly operating and financial results for the three financial statements, including preparing internal reporting deliverables, analyzing trends & drivers, and explaining budget/forecast vs. actual variances.
- Provide leadership team & cross functional teams with data-driven decision support to manage KPIs, headcount planning and budgets across all departments
- Standardize and automate existing FP&A reports, metrics, and dashboards in addition to designing new financial/business reporting packages for senior management
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies
- Assist in the implementation of Adaptive Insights and lead the build out of new modules/functionality including data integration, models and scenario building, dashboards, reports, data load, user training
- Ensure the budgeting process in Adaptive Insights is smooth, efficient, accurate, and that necessary and helpful transactional data is available for financial analysis
- Leverage business process knowledge and expertise in financial systems to evaluating business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Maintain and administer financial systems and related operational reporting for entire Finance team
- Lead and support ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- BA/BS with 5+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis or another discipline with similar analytical rigor or relevant work experience including familiarity with US GAAP
- Additional qualifications such as MBA/CMA/CPA are an advantage
- Experience with NetSuite and planning systems such as Adaptive Insights is a plus
- Experience implementing and model building with any industry leading Cloud based SaaS EPM applications like Anaplan, Oracle Hyperion, Adaptive Insights, etc. is a plus
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, attention to detail and advanced business acumen mindset
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and experience developing financial modeling and analysis
- Deadline-driven, organized, with willingness to adapt to the rapid business and organizational demands that result from a complex, high pressure and high-growth environment
- Drive and passion for what you do
- Self-starter, strong team player and customer service orientation
- Intellectual curiosity and unrelenting desire to learn
- Ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and effectively communicate technical concepts to functional business partners.
- Emerging company and medical device experience a plus
- Comfortable performing repetitive tasks and/or motions.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 10 lbs.