As an integral member of Visby Medical’s Client Services Team, the Client Services Specialist(CSS), under the direction of a Customer Experience Manager, will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers, via phone, web and email. Primary areas of responsibility are product knowledge, order fulfillment, issue escalation and case management.
- Receive and respond to direct customer inquiries via telephone, email, and voicemail
- Engage with customers to understand the nature of their request and triage critical issues
- Create and update customer information into Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Input new and repeat orders into SFDC and track process through to shipment
- Contribute to quality compliance through accurate and concise case documentation
- Promptly identify issues via customer engagement, data collection and troubleshooting
- Provide basic product information and resolve routine product complaints and inquiries
- Document customer feedback and complaints according to Visby’s Complaint Handling SOP
- Manage RMAs and credit requests according to Customer Intake and Case Management SOP
- Maintain up to date product knowledge and support continuous improvement efforts
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
- Perform additional tasks assigned by the Manager and/or Commercial Management team
- Adhere to Quality Management System procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- 5+ years direct customer-facing experience in Medical Device/In-vitro diagnostics (or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional phone presence, active listening and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with CRM and ACD best practices, SOPs and KPIs
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems, (SFDC preferred)
- Expertise in customer-facing support functions in Medical Device or In-vitro Diagnostics
- Experience working with CLIA certified labs is a plus
- Experience working in a FDA regulated environment is a plus
- Able to manage work with minimal supervision demonstrating good judgment and initiative
- Keen ability to adapt/respond to variety of requests
- Demonstrated agility to easily pivot, manage priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable performing repetitive tasks and/or motions.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 10 lbs.