The Integrated Producer at Virtue is the lead on all encompassing project elements and phases from project inception to completion. They think two steps ahead, know every detail of any given project they manage, and keep calm under pressure. They are creative problem solvers, who strive to find solutions, all while managing both the internal and client teams. They’re humble, empathetic, and focus on delivering exceptional work the team is proud of, on time and within budget. In their role, they lead the execution of mid-to-large size integrated programs across video, experiential, digital and more. Independently, ensuring that all productions:
- Stay on brand.
- Stay on budget.
- Meet the required creative and production standards.
- Meet deadlines.
- Run smoothly.
- Deliver seamlessly.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for projects throughout all stages of production: pitch, budgeting / scoping, execution, launch, retrospective.
- Craft relevant documentation: proposals, scopes of work, production schedules, budgets, etc.
- Responsible for timeline creation and management
- Influencing the efficiency and quality of work, advocating for the agency/client relations while protecting internal team
- Owning project management/workflow system data entry, reporting, and
- Cross-functional team lead; provides oversight and support on all Client deliverable.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team consisting of strategists, designers, creative, tech, content production, account and executive management.
- Participate in/schedule brainstorms in an efficient manner.
- Assist the creative teams from conceptualizing ideas, development and execution.
- Manages and understands multiple aspects of production from digital,experiential, content (still & motion), print.
- Provide digital production oversight for all stages of technical builds, including UX/design, development, user acceptance testing,editorial/functional quality assurance, and deployment to live environments.
- Provide content production oversight (video, photo, multimedia) along with production team for all stages of content development from creative conceptualizing, planning, pre-pro, production and post production.Provides input on vendor selection process.Understand the importance of communication, collaboration, and managing different personalities.
- Ability to anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions to the client and internal team.
- At least 5 years integrated experience (interactive/digital, content production, OOH, TVC.
- Managed multiple budgets with interdisciplinary teams.
- Proficiency in project management tools.
- Experience developing Statements of Work, establishing budgets, staff plans and timelines.
- Experience managing clients (external and internal) on project scope and delivery.
- Managed Mid-Level and Associate Integrated Producers, Program Managers, and/or Project Managers; can act as mentor and train team members on process.
- Comfortable being Client facing and presenting work.
- Strong problem solving skills & intuitive.
- Solution oriented with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing environments.
- Ambitious and a self-starter.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable, and can establish trust with their teams.
- Organized and will geek out over process and improving process.