Account Supervisor, Client Service
Virtue is the Creative Agency born out of VICE. We collaborate with the biggest brands, the brightest minds, and the most inspirational thought leaders in the world. We’re seeking an Account Supervisor to join our client services team.
The Account Supervisor represents the agency to our clients on a day-to-day basis, motivating the cross functional team to flawlessly deliver excellent marketing solutions. You are a trusted partner, owning work streams from inception through delivery, working with senior team members to ensure we deliver strategically driven creatively excellent output to deliver against our clients business goals. You are inspired by the world around you (‘culture’ in all its forms) and understand its importance on our industry. You are solutions oriented and deliver value at every step. You are an integral member of your team and the agency.
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading work stream(s) through all stages to drive seamless workflow.
- Daily contact with clients keeping them abreast of all activity across the account.
- Seeks opportunity to strengthen client relationship continuously, identifying and recommending new opportunities to clients continuously.
- Ensuring what’s being created reinforces the strategy required to solve our client’s business challenges.
- Strong work ethic, leading your cross functional team.
- Identifies and addresses any challenges or problems.
- Challenges strategy, creative and client direction that does not support solving our client’s business challenges.
- Champion’s the creative product and teamwork.
- Provides clear direction and establishes expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
- Expert on the client’s business, competitors and industry and actively participates in the strategic development of Virtue’s work.
- Manages client demand versus budget.
- Delegates tasks as appropriate while ensuring quality meets Virtue’s standards.
- Understands the capabilities of Virtue and how each team and global network can contribute to client success and retention.
- Identifies and pursues new revenue opportunities within the client relationship.
EXPERIENCE + EDUCATION
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in client services.
- A passion for the industry, creativity and the world around them.
- Operates with a high degree of independence, but knows when to rely on own judgment and when to seek advice of other team members.
- Applies sound judgment in anticipating and taking action to avoid many workplace and client issues and problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, charismatic, energetic and imaginative.
- Approachable, outgoing, and empathetic.
- A communicator, in person and writing - excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Calm under pressure but fiery about delivering best in class work.
- Logical thinker who is always solutions orientated.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ambitious, passionate, with a solid work ethic.
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Culturally savvy and interested in all aspects of pop culture and passion points.