Virtue is looking for a strong, creative Executive Producer to provide production expertise and oversight at every opportunity, from concept development through execution. This is an awesome, collaborative role for the right passionate producer to execute fresh, innovative content.
- Produce fully integrated advertising campaigns and projects simultaneously, including broadcast, social media, experiential and interactive content.
- Identify key production partners and Virtue internal resources to execute a project’s creative vision at the highest quality across various budgets.
- Manage the bidding process as per client agreements, including working with procurement and cost consultants when required.
- Ensure the final creative product is consistent with agency and client’s vision, budget, and timeline.
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals and expectations with internal team members, external partners, and clients.
- Take the lead in putting forward the best production partners for each job, including director, editor, music and sound design partners, vfx and graphic artists.
- Remain current on industry and technology trends and foster innovative solutions.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and elevate creative.
- Support leadership within department, keep supervisor appraised of status of work.
- Cultivate strong relationships with all internal departments including creative teams, strategy teams, and account teams as well as industry partners.
- Manage multiple work streams at one time for more than one client.
- Mentor and offer up production solutions to the less experienced producers.
- Effectively communicate with teams and clients, as well as with leadership within the agency.
- Provide guidance as to feasibility of proposed timetables for new projects and programs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAG + non-union guidelines, talent negotiations and contracts.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deep list of contacts in industry and passion to seek new talent.
- Extensive knowledge of post production and understanding of deliverables for all media platforms.
- Proven experience with offshore production.
- Confidently scope a program for all scales of production.
- 10+ years (or equivalent) in Production.
- Must possess meticulousness, organizational, problem-solving abilities.
- Effective presentation and communication skills, both oral and written as well as strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal department relationships.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with attention to detail and reliable follow-through.
- Skilled in pulling in the right team to support managing those workflows.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience preferred.
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.