Virtue is seeking a Client Partner to join our client services team and push forward the boundaries of marketing. Virtue is a Creative Agency born out of VICE. At Virtue, we collaborate with the biggest brands, the brightest minds, and the most inspirational thought leaders in the world.
As Client Partner you will be responsible for a portfolio of key businesses. You are a trusted advisor, your focus is on strategic development and ensuring that Virtue’s services are pivotal to improving business results. You are responsible for long-term planning, strategic consulting and overall account growth. You set the direction of your portfolio and create conditions for our teams to be successful. Additional responsibilities include team leadership, management and oversight. You are working to deliver world class marketing programs in service of our client’s and partners all while driving forward the success of virtue.
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Holds and identifies executive level relationships with each client within their portfolio.
- Drives strategy for their account by developing account plan which includes client’s business mission, goals and objectives, organization chart, key stakeholders, influencers and decision makers, integrators, dependencies and barriers.
- Accountable for client satisfaction and financial health of business portfolio.
- Actively engages the Virtue executive team for growth opportunities within their portfolio.
- Responsible for the P&L develops ongoing risk assessment and management plans to protect revenue and growth.
- Oversee and approve all scopes of work and budgets.
- Coach team members on best practices around internal and external communication, oversee team appraisals and monitor career growth paths for the team.
- Provide thought leadership across culture, trends, marketing, media and brand landscapes, positioning Virtue at the forefront of content and digital marketing.
- Architect of internal account operations and process, working with Head of Client Operations to cascade and implement process to Client Service team.
- Central point of contact for executives and management on all client related business.
- Foster internal relationships between Virtue and other VICE companies to encourage work share and optimization of all revenue opportunities for the company.
EXPERIENCE + EDUCATION
- 12+ years of experience in client services, management consulting, publishing or other related fields.
- Passionate leader of integrated business teams that harness brand and customer insight to drive transformational marketing strategies and results.
- Proven track record in building world class brand marketing strategies and propositions, delivering true ROI.
- Proven track record delivering exponential growth within a marketing organization.
- Excellent presentation skills and experience with leading strategy sessions.
- Exceptional analytical/quantitative skills.
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Strategic thinker who is always solutions orientated.
- A mentor and a motivator – you strike the right balance between getting people to think for themselves, but knowing they are supported during the decision making process.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, you drive excellence by pushing for out of the box thinking. You can spot an opportunity long before the client has.
- Client whisper – clients look to you for guidance and trust your approach.
- You have the ability to drive efficiencies through process improvements/automation.
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm and motivate strategic thinking.
- You lead by example with a strong work ethic and big personality that inspires the best approach to internal and external communication, exemplifies accountability and follow through.
- Calm under pressure but fiery about delivering best in class work.
- Self-motivated, you just get on with it. Driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.