Note that phishing scams are on the rise. Any email correspondence from Virtuance will always come from a virtuance.com domain. If you've received correspondence related to a Virtuance job opportunity that originates from any other domain, it is not authorized by Virtuance. If you have questions or concerns about any Virtuance related job correspondence, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtuance is the nation’s leading provider of photography and visual marketing services to the real estate industry. We are the creators of HDReal®, our proprietary artificially intelligent imaging system, which has changed the way that real estate agents, property owners, and managers market their properties, allowing for quality, consistency, and value at scale. We support our clients with a world-class user experience, both online and in person. With a national footprint, limitless scalability, and award-winning company culture, Virtuance is uniquely positioned to continue its fast growth trajectory in the years to come as we work towards our mission of becoming the world's premier real estate visual marketing provider.
Since our founding in 2010, we’ve quickly expanded into 37 markets nationwide while maintaining a 97% customer satisfaction rating and industry-leading Net Promoter Scores. Our service is second to none, and we work hard to always learn and improve as we continue to grow. As we like to say, we’re just getting started.
*We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.*
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Client Success Director is responsible for creating a second to none experience for clients and Client Success Team members alike creating an environment of high retention and satisfaction.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and optimize customer journey
- Collaborate with other teams to support business goals and accomplish company OKRs
- Help foster company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Drive true value for customers
- Recruit, mentor, groom, scale, support and inspire a world-class team
- Achieve scalable operational excellence
- Strong alignment with Virtuance’s company values
- 5 Years Client Success Team Management experience, overseeing an entire Client Success department in a fast paced, high volume company
- Experience working with a high volume, urgent call queue, texts, chats, tickets, looking into and reporting bugs
- Strong focus and commitment to culture and cultivating a high performing, engaged, empowered Client Success Team
- Passion for providing world class client support for our clients as well as our internal staff
- Offer proactive solutions to improve efficiencies and operational excellence for the Client Success Team
- Ability to be proactive and resourceful in solving problems and able to make this a team-wide mindset
- Able to roll up sleeves, dive into the day to day to support the team when needed
- Ability to have open and honest communication with Leadership team members on all levels
- Ability to act with urgency when the situation warrants it to resolve client issues
- Proactive decision-making even in situations where there is limited data
- Proficient in project planning and excellent organization skills
- Expert proficiency in deescalation and listening skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Compensation: A competitive base salary with limitless growth potential. $75,000-$110,000 commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Our team members are the foundation of our company, as such, our generous benefit package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support (via Teladoc)
- 401k Contribution Matching [n/a for Seasonal or/and PT job postings]
- $300 Home Office Stipend paid out on your first paycheck [n/a for Seasonal or/and PT job postings]
- Paid Parental Leave [n/a for Seasonal or/and PT job postings]
- Long-Term Disability Insurance [n/a for Seasonal or/and PT job postings]
- Paid Time-Off
- Internal Growth Opportunity
- Professional Development Stipends
- Training to set you up for success
- Supportive team environment
- Additional incentives for meeting/exceeding goals
MORE ABOUT VIRTUANCE
- Founded in 2010, we have had uninterrupted double and triple percentage annual revenue growth, a proven track record of success, and have been profitable every year since our founding.
- We currently service more than 45,000 individual real estate professionals and dozens of enterprise-level clients.
- Currently among the leading providers of Real Estate marketing services in dozens of markets around the country.
- Team environment with an emphasis on a work-hard, play-hard & no excuses attitude.
- Entrepreneurial, ‘lean startup’ mentality with limitless potential for growth and earning potential.
- Remote-first work culture supports lifestyle over location and allows employees to work from anywhere.
- Team of 75+ Employees in addition to more than 300 HDReal® Photography Partners in the field across 20+ states.
AWARD-WINNING CULTURE AND TEAM
- Denver Business Journal recognized Virtuance as the 4th Best Company to work for in Denver for multiple years
- INC 5000 recognized Virtuance as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA
- Houzz recognized Virtuance for industry leading service on a national level
HOW TO APPLY
Fill out the form and submit your resume and cover letter below. We will only consider applicants who submit both a resume and a cover letter.