Virtuance is one of the nation’s leading providers of photography and visual marketing services to the real estate industry. We are the creators of HDReal®, our proprietary artificially intelligent imaging system, which has changed the way that real estate agents, property owners, and managers market their properties, allowing for quality, consistency, and value at scale. We support our clients with a world-class user experience, both online and in person. With a national footprint, limitless scalability, and an award-winning company culture, Virtuance is uniquely positioned to continue its fast growth trajectory in the years to come as we achieve our mission of serving more real estate professionals than any other listing marketing firm across the nation.
Since our founding in 2010, we’ve quickly expanded into 31 markets nationwide while maintaining a 97% customer satisfaction rating and industry-leading Net Promoter Scores. Our service is second to none, and we work hard to always learn and improve as we continue to grow. As we like to say, we’re just getting started.
We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
We are seeking an energetic, focused, passionate professional to join our remote Client Success Team to assist with and execute core business processes in a demanding, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a resourceful, self-starter, who has a keen marketing eye and an ability to think outside the box, all while sincerely having our clients’ best interest at heart.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a critical liaison between our clients and internal staff.
- Develop and Nurture relationships with our clients through Phone, Email and Online Chat.
- Calmly serve demanding clients, open and resolve client issues quickly and to completion.
- Assure high client satisfaction.
- Handle an average of 40-60 calls per day (client and photographer questions, scheduling orders, setting up new accounts).
- Identify improvements to existing processes to increase efficiency, quality, and service to customers.
- Being the advocate and voice of the regional team and our clients to the CSD
- Ensuring that all the region’s team members are upholding Virtuance’s core values and culture on a daily basis and in the event the core values or culture are not being upheld bring to Client Success Manager's (CSM) attention and provide some insight into corrections needed.
- Ensuring that all regional daily tasks are completed. In the event they are not, documenting and bringing to CSMs attention.
Functioning as the ‘Tier 2’ Phone support lead for escalation calls.
- Coaching team members by answering questions and identifying coaching opportunities for individual or team development
- Collaborating with other regional teams
- Monitoring daily communication to make sure the team is being efficient and effective in resolving tickets and phone calls.
- Maintaining a bigger picture mindset regarding our clients' experience to ensure they are getting a positive Client Success Experience. Ensure we are acting appropriately in the spirit of being their Marketing Partners.
- Answering their regional team members’ questions and chats throughout the day.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Strong technical aptitude, experience in Google Apps, MS Office, CRM applications; proven ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Creative, resourceful, process-focused, detail-oriented, efficiency-driven
- Able to plan, prioritize, and execute various tasks in a busy environment with many interruptions.
- Taking pride in making clients happy, demonstrating accountability and ownership of any issue; working through even the toughest challenges with a positive mindset and demeanor
- Ability to be open, honest and direct in giving and receiving feedback.
- Knowledge of real estate, digital photography, Photoshop and InDesign a plus.
Passion for providing better than excellent customer support for our clients as well as our internal staff
Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
Outstanding organizational skills
Proficient knowledge of customer service, and standard office practices and procedures
Proactive client issue resolution and supporting a team in achieving the same
Ability to lead by example and quickly become a top performing member of the team
- Able to pass drug screen and background check.
WHAT WE OFFER
Compensation: A competitive base salary (salary range is $42,000 - 44,000) with limitless growth potential.
Mental Health Support (via Teladoc)
401k Contribution Matching [n/a for Seasonal or/and PT job postings]
$300 Home Office Stipend paid out on your first paycheck [n/a for Seasonal or/and PT job postings]
Paid Parental Leave [n/a for Seasonal or/and PT job postings]
Long-Term Disability Insurance [n/a for Seasonal or/and PT job postings]
Internal Growth Opportunity
Training to set you up for success
Supportive team environment
Additional incentives for meeting/exceeding goals
MORE ABOUT VIRTUANCE
Founded in 2010, we have had uninterrupted double and triple percentage annual revenue growth, a proven track record of success, and have been profitable every year since our founding.
We currently service more than 45,000 individual real estate professionals and dozens of enterprise-level clients.
Currently among the leading providers of Real Estate marketing services in dozens of markets around the country.
Team environment with an emphasis on a work-hard, play-hard & no excuses attitude.
Entrepreneurial, ‘lean startup’ mentality with limitless potential for growth and earning potential.
Remote-first work culture supports lifestyle over location and allows employees to work from anywhere.
Team of 75+ Employees in addition to more than 250+ HDReal® Photography Partners in the field across 20+ states.
AWARD-WINNING CULTURE AND TEAM
- Denver Business Journal recognized Virtuance as the 4th Best Company to Work for in Denver for multiple years
- INC 5000 recognized Virtuance as one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA
- Houzz recognized Virtuance for industry-leading service on a national level