Virtuance opened its lens cap to the Denver real estate industry in December 2010 offering high-quality images focusing on consistency and the client experience. Since then with the help of our in-house, proprietary HDReal® processing system, we’ve been able to quickly expand into 31 markets nationwide. And we aren’t done yet!
We were voted Best of Houzz 2018 in Customer Service, ranked #4 Best Places to Work in Denver for 2016 and 2018!
We are driven by a strong commitment to our Core Values https://www.virtuance.com/about/our-values/ and thriving culture which allows us to stay focused and committed to delivering a superior product and industry leading customer service to all of our clients. We believe this is what sets us apart in the growing industry of Real Estate Photography and Marketing.
Click here to tour our office and get a glimpse into our company culture:
Virtuance is seeking an Image Processing Specialist (Seasonal) with expertise in digital photo developing and image retouching in Adobe Photoshop and/or Lightroom. This role involves reviewing and providing Quality Assurance for all real estate and architectural photography images generated by our proprietary automated image processing system. Some images require manual retouching and other Photoshop work.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate; you’ll be working with a team dedicated to providing the best photographs and customer service in the business, while being provided with on the job training in a position with tremendous professional growth potential.
- Educational and/or Employment experience in image processing and photo retouching
- A highly refined aesthetic eye to ensure high quality in image deliverables and consistency across all image media
- A passion for digital image enhancement, processing, and retouching
- The ability to develop presets and actions that increase workflow efficiency
- Responsible and dependable with a strong work ethic
- Team Player that doesn’t know the meaning of “that’s not my job.”
ATTRIBUTES THAT WILL GET YOU FAR IN THIS ROLE AND THE COMPANY:
- Prior experience with Lightroom, Photoshop, or other components of the Adobe creative suite
- Strong technical aptitude, experience in Google Apps, solid digital file management skills; proven ability to learn new systems quickly
- Creative, resourceful, process-focused, detail-oriented, efficiency driven
- Strong alignment with Company Values
- Taking pride in making clients happy, demonstrating accountability and ownership of any issues
- Able to pass drug screen and background check
WHAT THIS POSITION IS NOT:
- This is not a graphic design role
- This is not a photography role
- This is not a client services role
HOW TO APPLY:
Use the Apply Now button to submit your application. We will ONLY be reviewing applicants who email both a Resume and Cover letter. Either Resume or Cover letter should include a link to an online portfolio (or similar) with samples of your Image Processing work.
Questions to answer in your cover letter:
- Which three things from your past experience make you ideal candidate, and why?
- What is your greatest accomplishment over the past 3 years?
- From the job posting above, what do you feel would be your biggest challenge in assuming this role?
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Temporary Position (April through August), with the potential to transition into a permanent salaried role
- Tuesday through Saturday
- Flexible start time between 7am and 9am
- Hourly Pay Rate $15/Hour
- Additional $1 bonus per order processed (current team average 7 orders per hour)
- Intensive training to set you up for success
- Great team environment
- Remote-first position, with the option of working from our main office:
- Dog friendly office
- Convenient central location to be able to take mass transit
- Casual office environment and dress code - including the ability to use headphones to listen to your favorite music or podcasts while you work!
If you are interested in other positions with the Company, check out our website to see all of our open positions: https://www.virtuance.com/about/join-the-team/