Virtuance is one of the nation’s leading providers of photography and visual marketing services to the real estate industry. We are the creators of HDReal®, our proprietary artificially intelligent imaging system, which has changed the way that real estate agents, property owners, and managers market their properties, allowing for quality, consistency, and value at scale. We support our clients with a world-class user experience, both online and in person. With a national footprint, limitless scalability, and an award-winning company culture, Virtuance is uniquely positioned to continue its fast growth trajectory in the years to come as we achieve our mission of serving more real estate professionals than any other listing marketing firm across the nation.
Since our founding in 2010, we’ve quickly expanded into 31 markets nationwide while maintaining a 97% customer satisfaction rating and industry-leading Net Promoter Scores. Our service is second to none, and we work hard to always learn and improve as we continue to grow. As we like to say, we’re just getting started.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
To help us continue our rapid growth, we’re looking for our first Marketing Operations Manager to execute our lead generation and nurturing management across multiple audience segments.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, your role will be to manage our marketing automation efforts including database hygiene, campaign management and tracking, lead scoring, and overseeing our marketing tech stack.
The right candidate is a blend of a mad scientist and a data fanatic. You love running experiments and showing your work to help us acquire more clients while lowering CPL.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the product expert of our marketing automation platform, Infusionsoft
- Manage contact database and incorporate lead scoring best practices
- Set up technical lead generation campaigns that connect to multiple marketing platforms and landing pages
- Manage email campaigns and analyze results
- Create impactful lead nurture programs to improve conversion rates and overall lead quality
- Run experiments, track performance, and continually optimize campaigns
- Report on KPIs you’re accountable for and make recommendations based on your findings
- Collaborate with marketing, operations, and sales teams to identify opportunities to provide value to prospects throughout the buyer journey
- Data-driven. You know how to interpret and report on data, analyze it, and make decisions based on it
- Creative. You find a way to solve problems that aren’t always straight forward.
- An owner. You don’t ride the coattails of others. You strive to take the initiative and making things happen on your own.
- Organized. You achieve results on time while communicating progress along the way.
- Client-focused. You want to know everything about our customers and how to provide them with value to attract similar clients.
- Collaborative. You provide ideas and suggestions to the team and ask for feedback on ways to improve your work.
- A learner. You digest information regularly to make you a better marketer and person. You always have a backlog of ideas you want to try based on your learning.
- MVP-minded. You don’t waste time making something perfect. You implement your ideas fast and improve as you go.
- Open and honest. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo or say what you’re feeling.
- Full alignment with Virtuance’s company values
- 2+ years developing and executing measurable lead generation campaigns in an advanced marketing automation platform (experience with Infusionsoft is a huge plus)
- Strong background in executing email marketing campaigns, building reports, and documenting campaign workflows
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy, conducting a/b tests & experiments
- Strong writing skills are a must
- Ability to work autonomously while contributing to the overall KPI growth of the marketing team
- Proficient with Adobe Suite, HTML, WordPress, Zapier, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Compensation: A competitive base salary (salary range is $65,000 - $75,000)
Benefits: Our team members are the foundation of our company, as such, our generous benefit package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support (via Teladoc)
- Generous 401k Employer Matching
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Internal Growth Opportunity
- Training to set you up for success
- Supportive team environment
- Additional incentives for meeting/exceeding goals
MORE ABOUT VIRTUANCE
- Founded in 2010, we have had uninterrupted double and triple percentage annual revenue growth, a proven track record of success and have been profitable every year since our founding.
- We currently service more than 45,000 individual real estate professionals and dozens of enterprise-level clients.
- Currently among the leading providers of Real Estate marketing services in dozens of markets around the country.
- Team environment with an emphasis on a work-hard, play-hard & no excuses attitude.
- Entrepreneurial, ‘lean startup’ mentality with limitless potential for growth and earning potential.
- Core team of 75+ in Denver Headquarters in addition to more than 250+ HDReal® photographers in the field across 20 states.
AWARD-WINNING CULTURE AND TEAM
- Denver Business Journal recognized Virtuance as the 4th Best Company to work for in Denver for multiple years
- INC 5000 recognized Virtuance as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA
- Houzz recognized Virtuance for industry leading service on a national level
HOW TO APPLY
Fill out the form and submit your resume and cover letter below.
We will only consider applicants who submit both a resume and a cover letter.