Note that phishing scams are on the rise. Any email correspondence from Virtuance will always come from a virtuance.com domain. If you've received correspondence related to a Virtuance job opportunity that originates from any other domain, it is not authorized by Virtuance. If you have questions or concerns about any Virtuance related job correspondence, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtuance is one of the nation’s leading providers of real estate photography and virtual tours. We’re the creators of HDReal®, an automated imaging system that has changed the way that real estate agents, property owners, and managers market their properties, allowing for quality, consistency, and value at scale.
With a national footprint, limitless scalability, and award-winning company culture, Virtuance is uniquely positioned to continue its fast growth trajectory in the years to come as we achieve our mission of serving more real estate professionals than any other listing marketing firm across the nation.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Virtuance is hiring a Growth Marketing Specialist to execute an omnichannel marketing strategy that supports growth across the entire marketing funnel.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Growth Marketing Specialist will manage and optimize existing channels while exploring new ones that support our revenue goals.
The right candidate is a blend of a mad scientist and a data fanatic. You love running experiments and showing your work to help us generate revenue.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and execute Virtuance’s paid acquisition strategy focused on lead gen and client acquisition.
- Implement and grow an email marketing program that supports our lead nurturing, client acquisition, and client resurrection initiatives.
- Convert targeted prospects through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content offers.
- Design and optimize digital media touchpoints, including landing pages, emails, automation campaigns.
- Own and track marketing pipeline, marketing’s overall contribution to revenue, and lead attribution to determine the performance of various marketing campaigns and channels.
- Develop and manage new and recurring demand generation programs, including outbound prospecting, direct mail, and offline channels.
- Collaborate with the content team to execute content distribution strategies.
- Data-driven. You know how to interpret and report on data, analyze it, and make decisions based on it
- Creative. You find a way to solve problems that aren’t always straightforward.
- An owner. You don’t ride the coattails of others. You strive to take the initiative and make things happen on your own.
- Organized. You achieve results on time while communicating progress along the way.
- Client-focused. You want to know everything about our customers and how to provide them with value to attract similar clients.
- Collaborative. You provide ideas and suggestions to the team and ask for feedback on ways to improve your work.
- A learner. You digest information regularly to make you a better marketer and person. You always have a backlog of ideas you want to try based on your learning.
- MVP-minded. You don’t waste time making something perfect. You implement your ideas fast and improve as you go.
- Open and honest. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo or say what you’re feeling.
- Strong alignment with Virtuance’s company values
- 2+ years developing and executing measurable lead generation and client acquisition campaigns
- Experience with digital channels including Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Houzz, as well as 3rd party affiliates and sponsored content (newsletters, podcasts, etc..)
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy, conducting a/b tests & experiments
- Ability to work autonomously while contributing to the overall KPI growth of the marketing team
- Knowledge of email paid media, and landing page creative and copywriting best practices
- Proficient with Adobe Suite, HTML, WordPress, Zapier, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
- Experience working and architecting workflows using marketing automation platforms.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Compensation: A competitive base salary (salary range is $55,000 - $75,000 commensurate with experience).
Benefits: Our team members are the foundation of our company, as such, our generous benefits package includes:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support (via Teladoc)
- 401k Employer Matching
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time-Off Policy
- Internal Growth Opportunity
- Training to set you up for success
- Supportive team environment
- Additional incentives for meeting/exceeding goals
- MacBook equipped with the software you need to do your best work
- Complimentary membership to Reforge - a robust learning community that helps you discover and master the key growth strategies used at leading companies such as Uber, Calm, Glossier, and Hubspot.
MORE ABOUT VIRTUANCE
- Founded in 2010, we have had uninterrupted double and triple percentage annual revenue growth, a proven track record of success, and have been profitable every year since our founding.
- We currently service more than 45,000 individual real estate professionals and dozens of enterprise-level clients nationwide.
- Team environment with an emphasis on a work-hard, play-hard & no excuses attitude.
AWARD-WINNING CULTURE AND TEAM
- Denver Business Journal recognized Virtuance as the 4th Best Company to Work for in Denver for multiple years
- INC 5000 recognized Virtuance as one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA
- Houzz recognized Virtuance for industry-leading service on a national level