To help us continue our rapid growth, we’re looking to hire our first Growth Marketing Manager to execute our omnichannel marketing strategy. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for providing a stable flow of leads and clients through both organic and paid marketing efforts.
The right candidate is a blend of a mad scientist and a data fanatic. You love running experiments and showing your work to help us acquire more clients while lowering CAC.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and manage lead generation campaigns via paid, earned, and owned channels
- Design and optimize digital media touchpoints, including landing pages, emails, and ads
- Create impactful lead nurture programs to improve conversion rates and overall lead quality
- Increase MQLs and improve conversion to SQLs through experimentation and lead scoring best practices
- Manage, maintain and optimize our Infusionsoft marketing automation software
- Run experiments, track performance, and continually optimize campaigns
- Report on KPIs you’re accountable for and make recommendations based on your findings
- Collaborate with marketing, operations, and sales teams to identify opportunities to provide value to prospects and clients throughout the customer journey
- Data-driven. You know how to interpret and report on data, analyze it, and make decisions based on it
- Creative. You find a way to solve problems that aren’t always straight forward.
- An owner. You don’t ride the coattails of others. You strive to take the initiative and making things happen on your own.
- Organized. You achieve results on time while communicating progress along the way.
- Client-focused. You want to know everything about our customers and how to provide them with value to attract similar clients.
- Collaborative. You provide ideas and suggestions to the team and ask for feedback on ways to improve your work.
- A learner. You digest information regularly to make you a better marketer and person. You always have a backlog of ideas you want to try based on your learning.
- MVP-minded. You don’t waste time making something perfect. You implement your ideas fast and improve as you go.
- Open and honest. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo or say what you’re feeling.
Strong alignment with
- 2+ years developing and executing measurable lead generation campaigns
- 2+ years managing and optimizing paid channels with a focus on Google Adwords with a deep understanding of “audiences,” “pixels,” and “retargeting.”
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy, conducting a/b tests & experiments
- Ability to work autonomously while contributing to the overall KPI growth of the marketing team
- Knowledge of email, paid media, and landing page creative and copywriting best practices
- Proficient with Adobe Suite, HTML, WordPress, Zapier, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
- Experience working and architecting workflows using marketing automation platforms.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Mental Health Support (via Teladoc)
Generous 401k Employer Matching
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Internal Growth Opportunity
Training to set you up for success
Supportive team environment
Additional incentives for meeting/exceeding goals
MORE ABOUT VIRTUANCE
Founded in 2010, we have had uninterrupted double and triple percentage annual revenue growth, a proven track record of success and have been profitable every year since our founding.
We currently service more than 45,000 individual real estate professionals and dozens of enterprise-level clients.
Currently among the leading providers of Real Estate marketing services in dozens of markets around the country.
Team environment with an emphasis on a work-hard, play-hard & no excuses attitude.
Entrepreneurial, ‘lean startup’ mentality with limitless potential for growth and earning potential.
Core team of 75+ in Denver Headquarters in addition to more than 250+ HDReal® photographers in the field across 20 states.
AWARD-WINNING CULTURE AND TEAM
Denver Business Journal recognized Virtuance as the 4th Best Company to work for in Denver for multiple years
INC 5000 recognized Virtuance as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA
Houzz recognized Virtuance for industry leading service on a national level