Virtuance is one of the nation's leading providers of photography and visual marketing services to the real estate industry. We are the creators of HDReal®, our proprietary artificially intelligent imaging system, which has changed the way that real estate agents market their properties, allowing for quality, consistency, and value at scale. We support our clients with a world-class user experience, both online and in person. With a national footprint, limitless scalability, and an award-winning company culture, Virtuance is uniquely positioned to continue its fast growth trajectory in the years to come as we achieve our mission of serving more real estate professionals than any other listing marketing firm across the nation.
We are driven by a strong commitment to our Core Values and thriving culture which allows us to stay focused and committed to delivering a superior product and industry leading customer service to all of our clients. We believe this, in addition to industry leading technology, is what sets us apart in the fast growing industry of Real Estate Photography and Marketing. Click here to tour our office and get a glimpse into our company culture.
As our Director of O, you'll be instrumental in driving the company's growth strategy by scaling a world class network of contract Real Estate Photographer, Scanner and Aerial Pilot Partners nationwide. You will be working closely with the Operations Management Team to ensure strategic alignment and efficient execution. You'll be responsible for leading, motivating, managing, and growing our Photography Management Team to achieve aggressive scaling targets to support our strategic partnerships and growth. You will be an integral member of the company's operations team and will report directly to our VP of Operations.
- Ensure we have the right people, systems, and processes to build and maintain a world class experience for Photography Partners.
- Coach, mentor, and lead a team of 10+ team members responsible for recruiting, onboarding, certifying, and managing Photography Partners.
- Meet and exceed the company’s recruiting and onboarding targets in all markets nationwide.
- Evaluate and improve processes for onboarding Photography Partners to ensure they’re set up for success.
- Ensure that Photography Partners are providing world-class experiences to our clients.
- Build an internal and contractor-facing culture and contractor brand that supports Virtuance Values
- Evaluate, formulate, and drive our go to scaling strategy building upon our existing foundation
- Work closely with our Director of Client Success and Director of Image Production in order to ensure strategic alignment and effective support from our Photography Management Team
- Proven track record of successfully scaling operations through multiple stages of company growth
- 5+ years experience building and managing scalable operations teams
- Experience managing, leading and growing team members and managers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to make profound impact on company's growth trajectory
- Positive attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to be a significant contributor to a very fast-moving team
- Tech Savvy, able to quickly pick up on and optimize systems and applications
- Able to experiment to test out ideas, pivot quickly and scale up based on results
- In Depth Photography knowledge and experience is preferred
- Experience managing and scaling contractor/vendor networks is preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Compensation: A competitive salary and limitless growth potential
Our team members are the foundation of our company, as such, our generous benefit package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support (via Teledoc)
- Employer Matching 401k
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- If you live in the Denver area:
- Dog-friendly office
- Convenient central location to be able to take mass transit
MORE ABOUT VIRTUANCE
- Founded in 2010, we have had uninterrupted double and triple percentage annual revenue growth, a proven track record of success and have been profitable every year since our founding.
- We currently service more than 40,000 individual real estate professionals and dozens of enterprise-level clients.
- Currently among the leading providers of Real Estate marketing services in Baltimore, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Austin, Colorado, Nevada, Atlanta, and other markets.
- Team environment with an emphasis on a work-hard, play-hard & no excuses attitude.
- Entrepreneurial, 'lean startup' mentality with limitless potential for growth and earning potential.
- Core team of 70+ in Denver Headquarters in addition to more than 250+ HDReal® photographers in the field across 20 states.
Award winning culture and team:
- Denver Business Journal recognized Virtuance as the 4th Best Company to work for in Denver for multiple years
- INC 5000 recognized Virtuance as one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA
- Houzz recognized Virtuance for industry-leading service on a national level
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume and cover letter below. Please note that due to the high number of applicants and strong need for attention to detail and drive, we will only consider applicants who submit both a resume and a cover letter that answers the following three questions:
- What three things from your past experience makes you the best candidate out of any candidate that has applied and why?
- What is your greatest accomplishment over the past 3 years?
- From the job posting above, what do you feel would be your greatest challenge in assuming this role?