NOTE: This is a remote role during the Covid-19 Outbreak. Once the stay at home orders are lifted, the role will resume being in office. For the full time role, we do require that you live in the Denver area. If you are interested in a remote, seasonal position please indicate that in your cover letter.
Virtuance opened its lens cap to the Denver real estate industry in December 2010 offering high-quality images focusing on consistency and the client experience. Since then with the help of our in-house, proprietary HDReal® processing system, we have been able to introduce other marketing enhancements such as interactive floorplans, 3D walkthrough tours, Aerial photography and much more! In that time we have grown to almost 200 photographers in 21 markets across the country and continue to grow each year.
We were voted Best of Houzz 2018 in Customer Service, ranked #4 Best Places to Work in Denver for 2016 and 2018!
We are driven by a strong commitment to our Core Values and thriving culture which allows us to stay focused and committed to delivering a superior product and industry leading customer service to all of our clients. We believe this is what sets us apart in the growing industry of Real Estate Photography and Marketing.
Click here to tour our office and get a glimpse into our company culture: http://tours.virtuance.com/public/vtour/display/62993?a=1
30-SECOND ELEVATOR PITCH FOR THE POSITION:
The Photographer Success Specialist position combines photography expertise and customer service skills to ensure that our photographers have a team of experts to help support them in the field day-to-day. This team supports an ever-growing number of photographers as our company quickly grows and expands.
The Ideal Candidate
We are seeking an individual who is a creative and proactive problem solver, patient, empathic, acts with urgency, and works well on a team! The ideal candidate will have customer service experience, excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure. Photography knowledge is a must!
WHAT THIS POSITION IS NOT:
- A photography position
- A call center position
- Stagnant or slow paced
- You will generally not be face to face with photographers or clients but will interface with them over the phone, email, and chat.
If you are interested in other positions with the Company, check out our website to see all of our open positions: https://www.virtuance.com/about/join-the-team/
- Assist photographers in the field daily through different lines of communication: Texts, Emails, Calls
- Act with urgency to troubleshoots all In-the-Field Issues reported by photographers
- Provide technical support and assist photographers in the field in troubleshooting various forms of technology to ensure that we are able to deliver products and services to our clients on time
- Ensure that our Client Success Team has the support as needed in answering photographer-related questions and concerns
- Communicate directly with clients when resolving photographer-related issues when they are in the field
- Scheduling shoots with clients for new photographers to work with an instructor
- Being the liaison between the photographer and client to ensure each photoshoot goes smoothly.
- Ensure our awesome company culture extends to the photographers in the field
- Be the voice of our photographers in the office.
- Work closely as a team within the Photography Management Team to ensure that the photographers always have the support they need in the field.
- Bring ongoing challenges/photographer feedback to the photography management team when appropriate to advocate for change and improvements.
- Celebrate Photo of the Week, Milestones, and photographers accomplishments.
- Complete all assigned team tasks daily while managing the lines of communication with photographers.
ATTRIBUTES THAT WILL GET YOU FAR IN THIS ROLE AND THE COMPANY:
- Highly proficient with digital photography, having experience working with many different types of cameras
- Strong technical aptitude, proven ability to learn new systems quickly
- Creative, resourceful, process-focused, detail-oriented, efficiency-driven
- Able to plan, prioritize, and execute various tasks in a busy environment with many interruptions
- Works well within a small team
- Takes pride and thrives in supporting photographers in the field
- Takes ownership and accountability of any issue; working through even the toughest challenges with an empathetic, positive mindset and demeanor to its final resolution
- Ability to be open, honest and direct in giving and receiving feedback
- Able to act with urgency in all tasks as needed
- Views conflict and issues as an exciting challenge to find a satisfactory resolution for the photographer, the company and the client
- Strong alignment with Company Values
- Knowledge of real estate a plus
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Benefits package that includes Medical and Dental coverage
- Generous 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- Room and Opportunity for Growth
- Intensive training to set you up for success
- Great team environment
- Dog-friendly office
- Convenient central location to be able to take mass transit
- Monday through Friday shifts with an occasional half Saturday
- Incentives for meeting goals
HOW TO APPLY:
Fill out the form below and upload a resume and cover letter. We will ONLY be reviewing applications from applicants that include both a cover letter and resume and whose cover letter answers the following questions:
- What three things from your past experience makes you the best candidate out of any candidate that has applied and why?
- What is your greatest accomplishment over the past 3 years?
- From the job posting above, what do you feel would be your biggest challenge in assuming this role?