NOTE: This is a remote role during the Covid-19 Outbreak. Once the stay at home orders are lifted, the role will resume being in office. For the full time role, we do require that you live in the Denver area.
Virtuance opened its lens cap to the Denver real estate industry in December 2010 offering high-quality images focusing on consistency and the client experience. Since then with the help of our in-house, proprietary HDReal® processing system, we have been able to introduce other marketing enhancements such as interactive floorplans, 3D walkthrough tours, Aerial photography and much more! In that time we have grown to almost 200 photographers in 21 markets across the country and continue to grow each year.
We were voted Best of Houzz 2018 in Customer Service, ranked #4 Best Places to Work in Denver for 2016 and 2018!
We are driven by a strong commitment to our Core Values and thriving culture which allows us to stay focused and committed to delivering a superior product and industry leading customer service to all of our clients. We believe this is what sets us apart in the growing industry of Real Estate Photography and Marketing.
Click here to tour our office and get a glimpse into our company culture: http://tours.virtuance.com/public/vtour/display/62993?a=1
The Ideal Candidate
We are seeking an organized, task oriented, upbeat individual to support and manage our Photographer Success Team! The ideal candidate will have management experience, excellent communication skills, the ability to have difficult conversations, be able to manage their time effectively, learn new systems quickly, and photography experience is a plus.
30-Second Elevator Pitch for the Position
The Photographer Success Team Manager (PSTM) manages the Photographer Success Specialist Team who provides top of the line onsite support for our nationwide photography partners to ensure that clients are well informed, have excellent experiences onsite and that their listing is marketed well, in a timely manner.
The Day to Day
Ensure that the PSS Team has the best solutions to complete their tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Proactively seek future improvements to implement to streamline processes
- Troubleshoot tech issues and provide solutions
- Provide technical support for PSS Team
Ensure PSS Team members are meeting team goals:
- Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Metrics are completed within a timely manner
- The team is maintaining or exceeding set baselines
- When the metrics indicate a challenge, the team is able to pivot quickly with effective ways to bring the metrics back up
Support PSS team members professional development and growth
- Conduct frequent spot checking of tickets, phone calls and texts to ensure that the PSS is providing excellent support to the Photographers in the field, clients and internal teams.
- When needed improvements are identified, the PSTM provides timely coaching to the team member
- Conduct 1:1 Meetings to provide feedback
- Conduct 3 Month and Annual Performance Reviews
- Conduct Quarterly Team Meetings to ensure everyone on the team is on the same page
- Create Performance Improvement Plans (PIP) and conducts PIP meetings with team members to ensure they are working toward improvement or are terminated at the end of the PIP
- Terminate PSS Team Members
Ensure PSS Team documentation, standard operating procedures (SOP), and policies are always up to date, the team is informed and abiding by the policy
- Routinely audits SOPs to ensure they are always up to date
- Ensure there is an SOP for every task the PSS team and PSS Team Manager is responsible for completing
Proactively ensure the PSS team is well-staffed at all times
- Manage and sets the PSS Team Schedule
- Oversee and approve PTO for PSS Team
- Ensure all hours of operations are well staffed, including Saturdays and covering when needed
Identifie when new or additional roles are needed within the PSS Team
- Understand the diverse responsibilities of the team and identifies when additional roles within the PSS Team are needed
- Outline responsibilities of the Team Lead positions
Recruit and onboard for needed roles to ensure the team is always staffed
- Create Job Descriptions, Job Ads and posts jobs
- Conduct all interviews and in-person testing
- Complete onboarding tasks
- Create onboarding training programs for new members and roles
- Ensure all training tasks are completed
The PSS Team Manager is expected to model the behavior that they will hold the team accountable to:
- Act with urgency when team members need assistance
- Complete tasks in a timely manner
- Is proactive in identifying and resolving issues that are small so they do not become larger issues
Collaborate with other department managers to ensure:
- All operations teams and the PSS team are working effectively together
- Resolve any interdepartmental conflict
ATTRIBUTES THAT WILL GET YOU FAR IN THIS ROLE AND THE COMPANY:
- Expert level skill set with empathy and customer service
- 2+ years experience managing employees in a fast paced environment
- Project management experience a plus
- Highly proficient with digital photography, having experience working with many different types of cameras
- Strong technical aptitude, proven ability to learn new systems quickly
- Creative, resourceful, process-focused, detail-oriented, efficiency-driven
- Able to plan, prioritize, and execute various tasks in a busy environment with many interruptions
- Works well within a small team
- Ability to have difficult conversations and deliver difficult news with empathy
- Takes pride and thrives in supporting photographers in the field
- Takes ownership and accountability of any issue; working through even the toughest challenges with an empathetic, positive mindset and demeanor to its final resolution
- Ability to be open, honest and direct in giving and receiving feedback
- Able to act with urgency in all tasks as needed
- Views conflict and issues as an exciting challenge to find a satisfactory resolution for the photographer, the company and the client
- Strong alignment with Company Values
- Knowledge of real estate a plus
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Benefits package that includes Medical and Dental coverage
- Generous 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- Room and Opportunity for Growth
- Intensive training to set you up for success
- Great team environment
- Dog-friendly office
- Convenient central location to be able to take mass transit
- Monday through Friday shifts with an occasional half Saturday
- Incentives for meeting goals
How to Apply
Fill out the form below and upload a resume and cover letter. We will ONLY be reviewing applications from applicants that include both a cover letter and resume and whose cover letter answers the following questions:
- What three things from your past experience makes you the best candidate out of any candidate that has applied and why?
- What is your greatest accomplishment over the past 3 years?
- From the job posting above, what do you feel would be your biggest challenge in assuming this role?