Virtuance opened its lens cap to the Denver real estate industry in December 2010 offering high-quality images focusing on consistency and the client experience. Since then, and with the help of our in-house, proprietary HDReal® processing system, we have been able to introduce other marketing enhancements such as interactive floorplans, 3D walkthrough tours, aerial photography and much more! In that time we have grown to almost 200 photographers in 21 markets across the country and continue to grow each year.
We were voted Best of Houzz 2018 in Customer Service, ranked #4 Best Places to Work in Denver for 2016 and 2018!
We are driven by a strong commitment to our Core Values and thriving culture which allows us to stay focused and committed to delivering a superior product and industry leading customer service to all of our clients. We believe this is what sets us apart in the growing industry of Real Estate Photography and Marketing.
Click here to tour our office and get a glimpse into our company culture: http://tours.virtuance.com/public/vtour/display/62993?a=1
The Ideal Candidate
We are seeking an organized, task oriented, upbeat individual to support our Photography Growth Team! The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask, be able to manage their time effectively, and learn new systems quickly.
30-Second Elevator Pitch for the Position
The Photography Growth Team manages the recruiting, hiring, and onboarding of our team of 200+ photographers, aerial pilots and floorplan scanners nationwide. This team is responsible for bringing in world class talent to support our fast growing network! As the Photography Onboarding Coordinator you would be communicating with applicants, assisting with onboarding, managing our recruiting accounts such as Indeed and Glassdoor, and assisting with various day-to-day tasks to support the team over the course of 10 hours each week. This position would begin immediately and last through September 2020 at which point we would evaluate the department’s needs to determine if the contract would renew.
The Day to Day
- Managing email/phone communication with potential candidates for the photographer, aerial pilot, and floorplan scanner partnership positions
- Initial reviewal of applications to determine eligibility
- Posting and removing of partnership opportunities on accounts such as Indeed, Glassdoor, and other hiring platforms as well as helping to identify platforms to increase quality applicant flow in our various markets
- Scheduling interviews on behalf of the Photography Growth Specialist with candidates
- Reviewing and managing paperwork for new photographers
- Managing the shipping of welcome packets for new photographer, aerial pilot, and floorplan scanner
- Assisting various administrative tasks related to onboarding photographers, aerial pilots, and floorplan scanners
- Providing general support to the Photography Growth Specialist on various projects and initiatives as they arise
Attributes That Will Get You Far in this Role and the Company
- Strong technical aptitude, experience in Google Apps, MS Office, CRM applications, solid digital file management skills; proven ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Creative, resourceful, process-focused, detail-oriented, efficiency-driven
- Able to plan, prioritize, and execute various tasks in a busy environment with many interruptions.
- Strong alignment with Company Values
- Taking pride in effective and upbeat communication with applicants and onboarding photographers, aerial pilots, and floorplan scanners
- Ability to be open, honest and direct in giving and receiving feedback.
- Knowledge of real estate and photography is a plus
- Able to pass drug screen and background check.
How to Apply
Fill out the form below and upload a resume and cover letter. We will ONLY be reviewing applications from applicants that include both a cover letter and resume and whose cover letter answers the following questions:
- What three things from your past experience makes you the best candidate out of any candidate that has applied and why?
- What is your greatest accomplishment over the past 3 years?
- From the job posting above, what do you feel would be your biggest challenge in assuming this role?
Pay $18/ hr
Part time 10 hours each week (flexible hours)
Temporary position to start immediately and continue until September 2020 with possible renewal