NOTE: This is a remote position during the Covid-19 outbreak. Once the stay at home orders are lifted, the role will resume taking place in office.
Virtuance opened its lens cap to the Denver real estate industry in December 2010 offering high-quality images focusing on consistency and the client experience. Since then with the help of our in-house, proprietary HDReal® processing system, we have been able to introduce other marketing enhancements such as interactive floorplans, 3D walkthrough tours, Aerial photography and much more! In that time we have grown to almost 200 photographers in 21 markets across the country and continue to grow each year.
We are driven by a strong commitment to our core values which allows us to stay focused and committed to delivering a superior product and industry leading customer service to all of our clients. We believe this is what sets us apart in the growing industry of Real Estate Photography and Marketing.
Learn about Virtuance's Core Values: https://www.virtuance.com/about/our-values/
Take a tour of our office and get a glimpse into our company culture: http://tours.virtuance.com/public/vtour/display/62993?a=1
This is a full-time M-F role reporting directly to the Manager of Finance/HR. Salary: DOE
The Day to Day
- A/R support – Preparing monthly invoices, applying check payments to appropriate accounts, reconciling/troubleshooting customer accounts, researching aging A/R, reconciliation and posting of daily credit card batch transactions, applying refunds and credit memos to client accounts
- A/P support – Entering bills, processing payment to 1099 contractors
- Month-end close support - Posting and reconciling of company bank accounts and credit cards, posting monthly payroll journal entries
- Contractor management - Onboarding of contractors into A/P system, reviewing contractor insurance compliance, coordination of equipment lease agreements and reimbursement schedules
- Preparation of monthly sales commissions and bonus payments
- Perform daily quality control procedures to ensure client orders/payments are applied correctly and troubleshoot as needed.
- Assist with budget prep and monthly financial reports
- Assist with occasional HR and Office Management projects as needed.
Requirements and Experience
Self-starter, self-motivated, detail oriented, multi-tasker, problem solver, independent and confident.
Utilization of excellent written and verbal communication skills, adept time management and proficient organizational skills to successfully maintain processes with the utmost level of quality and confidentiality.
Must thrive and find enjoyment in a fast-paced environment
Understanding of accounting payable and receivable principles
Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Above average MS Excel skills with a "knack for numbers"
Able to plan, prioritize, and execute various tasks in a busy environment with many interruptions
- Bachelors Degree or college courses in business/accounting highly preferred
Administrative experience: 5 years
QuickBooks Online experience: 3 years
InfusionSoft, Paycom, or Expensify experience a plus
Certified Quickbooks Pro Advisor a plus
- Able to pass drug screen and background check
What We Offer
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Telehealth mental health support
- Employer matching 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Room and opportunity for growth
- Dog-friendly office
- Convenient central location
- Variety of office perks
Award Winning Team and Culture
- Denver Business Journal recognized Virtuance as the 4th Best Company to work for in Denver for multiple years
- INC 5000 recognized Virtuance as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA
- Houzz recognized Virtuance for industry leading service on a national level
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter below. We will only consider applicants who submit both a resume and a cover letter.