Virtuance opened its lens cap to the Denver real estate industry in December 2010 offering high-quality images focusing on consistency and the client experience. Since then with the help of our in-house, proprietary HDReal® processing system, we’ve been able to quickly expand into 31 markets nationwide. And we aren’t done yet!
We were voted Best of Houzz 2018 in Customer Service, ranked #4 Best Places to Work in Denver for 2016 and 2018!
We are driven by a strong commitment to our Core Values https://www.virtuance.com/about/our-values/ and thriving culture which allows us to stay focused and committed to delivering a superior product and industry leading customer service to all of our clients. We believe this is what sets us apart in the growing industry of Real Estate Photography and Marketing.
Click here to tour our office and get a glimpse into our company culture:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Love “Where’s Waldo” or “Highlight’s Find the differences” style puzzles? You’ll love this role! We are seeking an energetic, focused, and passionate professional to join our Quality Assurance Team to help ensure all delivered products meet our high quality standards and deadlines. We are seeking individuals who thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment and will never shy away from offering open and honest observations and recommendations for improving the quality of our product. Being a deadline-driven individual with a passion for photography, while sincerely having our team’s and clients’ best interests at heart, will get you far in the role.
30-SECOND ELEVATOR PITCH FOR THE POSITION:
The Quality Assurance Team is responsible for the inspection of deliverables, enhancement creation and delivery to clients by the deadline. This position is fast-paced, teamwork oriented and deadline sensitive! Your day will be spent reviewing images, creating enhancements, documenting image issues and working with multiple departments and team members to ensure our deliverables are up to the highest standards. There is also plenty of room for growth within the QA Team and company.
WHAT THIS POSITION IS NOT:
- A photography position
- A customer service position
- A graphic design position
- An Image processor position
THE DAY TO DAY TO START:
- Inspect images to ensure consistency and integrity of product
- Create and deliver all Product Enhancements such as YouTube Videos, Floorplans and 3D tours.
- Identify ways to improve any deliverables that may need modification/improvement.
- Identify improvements to existing processes to increase efficiency, quality, and service to customers.
- Ensure all clients receive their product by the deadline and the product is within company standards
ATTRIBUTES THAT WILL GET YOU FAR IN THIS ROLE AND THE COMPANY:
- Strong alignment with Company Values
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Creative, resourceful, process-focused, and efficiency driven
- Taking pride in successfully helping the Virtuance team and clients, demonstrating accountability and ownership of any issues
- Coming in daily with drive and a positive attitude
- A passion for digital image enhancement and retouching, knowledge of real estate or digital photography a huge plus
- Photoshop and InDesign skills a plus but not required
- Thrive in a constructive criticism, continuous feedback loop environment and approaches each task with a willingness to learn and grow
- Strong technical aptitude, experience in Google Apps, solid digital file management skills; proven ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Able to pass drug screen and background check.
HOW TO APPLY:
Use the Apply Now button to submit your application. We will ONLY be reviewing applicants that email a cover letter answering all of the following questions and whose resumes are in a PDF format. PDF Format is required.
Questions to answer in your cover letter:
- What three things from your past experience makes you the best candidate out of any candidate that has applied and why?
- What is your greatest accomplishment over the past 3 years?
- From the job posting above, what do you feel would be your biggest challenge in assuming this role?
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- 40 Hour Work Week
- Tuesday through Saturday 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Hourly Pay Rate $14/Hour
- Temporary Position, April through August
- Potential for Transition into a Permanent, Full-Time Position with benefits, increased compensation and responsibilities, for the right person
- Intensive training to set you up for success
- Great team environment
- Dog friendly office
- Convenient central location to be able to take mass transit
- Casual office environment and dress code - including the ability to use headphones to listen to your favorite music or podcasts while you work!
If you are interested in other positions with the Company, check out our website to see all of our open positions: https://www.virtuance.com/about/join-the-team/