Virtuance combines world-class photographers with the most advanced image processing technology to deliver stunning images for real estate professionals. Founded in 2010, our goal is to help clients win more listings and sell them faster.
Recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s 1,000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies, and named one of the best places to work in Denver, Virtuance works with thousands of real estate professionals nationwide while operating as an entirely bootstrapped company.
To help us continue our rapid growth, we’re looking to hire our first Growth Marketing Specialist to execute our omnichannel marketing strategy. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for providing a stable flow of leads and clients via multiple marketing channels, including email, SEM, paid social, and integrated marketing campaigns.
The right candidate is a blend of a mad scientist and a data fanatic. You love running experiments and showing your work to help us acquire more clients while lowering CAC.
- Manage marketing efforts that achieve high conversion rates: email marketing, paid social, landing page optimization, SEM, onsite lead gen, webinars, and content marketing
- Construct and optimize digital media touchpoints, including landing pages, emails, and ads to drive new leads to conversion, as well as recapture existing disengaged leads.
- Create impactful lead nurture programs to improve conversion rates and overall lead quality
- Increase MQLs and improve conversion to SQLs through experimentation and lead scoring best practices
- Manage, maintain and optimize our Infusionsoft marketing automation software
- Run experiments, track performance, and continually optimize campaigns to build and scale a highly efficient mix of marketing campaigns
- Report on KPIs you’re accountable for and make recommendations based on your findings
- Collaborate with marketing, retention, operations, and sales to identify opportunities to provide value to prospects and clients throughout the customer journey
- Work with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Work to develop a deep and sophisticated understanding of our customers (at macro, segment, cohort and product level) and our product lines
- Provide support on other internal and external marketing activities when needed
- Data-driven. You know how to interpret and report on data, analyze it, and make decisions based on it
- Creative. You find a way to solve problems that aren’t always straight forward.
- An owner. You don’t ride the coattails of others. You strive to take the initiative and making things happen on your own.
- Organized. You achieve results on time while communicating progress along the way.
- Client-focused. You want to know everything about our customers and how to provide them with value to attract similar clients.
- Collaborative. You provide ideas and suggestions to the team and ask for feedback on ways to improve your work.
- A learner. You digest information regularly to make you a better marketer and person. You always have a backlog of ideas you want to try based on your learning.
- MVP-minded (Minimum Viable Product). You don’t waste time making something perfect. You implement your ideas fast and improve as you go.
- Open and honest. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo or say what you’re feeling.
- 1-2 years’ experience developing and executing measurable lead generation campaigns, preferably in the Real Estate or SaaS industry
- 1+ year managing and optimizing paid channels with a focus on Google Adwords with a deep understanding of “audiences,” “pixels,” and “retargeting.”
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy, conducting a/b tests & experiments
- Ability to work autonomously while contributing to the overall KPI growth of the marketing team
- Knowledge of email, paid media, and landing page creative and copywriting best practices
- Proficient with Adobe Suite, HTML, WordPress, Instapage, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics.
- Experience working and architecting workflows using marketing automation platforms.
- Health benefits including dental and vision
- 401k matching
- Dog-friendly office
- Friday afternoon happy hours, potlucks and parties!
- Modern and open office space
- Cereal bar (Unlimited Cereal!)