Outside Sales Consultant - Dallas
Would you like to work for a company where you're more than a number? Keep reading - this could be the perfect sales opportunity for you.
Virtuance is one of the nation’s leading providers of photography and visual marketing services to the real estate industry. We are the creators of HDReal®, our proprietary artificially intelligent imaging system, which has changed the way that real estate agents, property owners, and managers market their properties, allowing for quality, consistency, and value at scale. We support our clients with a world-class user experience, both online and in person. With a national footprint, limitless scalability, and an award-winning company culture, Virtuance is uniquely positioned to continue its fast growth trajectory in the years to come as we achieve our mission of serving more real estate professionals than any other listing marketing firm across the nation.
Since our founding in 2010, we’ve quickly expanded into 31 markets nationwide while maintaining a 97% customer satisfaction rating and industry-leading Net Promoter Scores. Our service is second to none, and we work hard to always learn and improve as we continue to grow. As we like to say, we’re just getting started.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
We are looking for an outside sales consultant for our Dallas Market who can show a history of proven results through hard work and dedication. Sales Representatives are responsible for identifying and prospecting leads and educating agents on the importance and value of real estate visual marketing via virtual and in-person events and presentations.
We’re looking for an energetic hunter who isn’t afraid of proactively seeking and cultivating opportunities via cold and warm interactions and presentations over the phone, in person and virtually. If you’re self-motivated, hungry and thrive in a fast-paced autonomous environment, the sky's the limit.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate and/or qualify leads to prospect via cold and warm calls and emails
- Prospect leads to secure a meeting, presentation, or an order.
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospects throughout all stages of customer acquisition
- Add notes, tasks, and secured opportunities to our CRM
- Complete all your tasks in our CRM daily and assign tasks for future outreach
- Conduct group meetings and presentations to prospects in person or via zoom
- Drop into offices you are prospecting to leave marketing collateral and secure meetings/presentations
- Establish relationships with industry leaders and influencers to become a thought leader in the real estate marketing industry
- Connect with our team of Sales Consultants across the nation to share successes and best practices
- Strong technical aptitude, proven ability to learn new software/technology systems quickly
- Self-motivated and hungry for success
- Proven track-record of being process-focused, detail-oriented, and efficiency-driven
- Ability to consistently be resourceful and proactive
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle objections and rejection without being discouraged
- Propensity for open, honest, and direct Communication
- Strong alignment with Virtuance’s company values
- Proficiency with CRM systems
- Proven track-record of consistently hitting sales quotas
- Knowledge and experience within real estate industry a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Compensation: A competitive base salary and commission structure, with limitless growth potential.
Benefits: Our team members are the foundation of our company, as such, our generous benefit package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support (via Teledoc)
- Employer Matching 401k
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Internal Growth Opportunity
- Training to set you up for success
- Supportive team environment
- Additional incentives for meeting/exceeding goals
MORE ABOUT VIRTUANCE
- Founded in 2010, we have had uninterrupted double and triple percentage annual revenue growth, a proven track record of success and have been profitable every year since our founding.
- We currently service more than 40,000 individual real estate professionals and dozens of enterprise-level clients.
- Currently among the leading providers of Real Estate marketing services in dozens of markets around the country.
- Team environment with an emphasis on a work-hard, play-hard & no excuses attitude.
- Entrepreneurial, ‘lean startup’ mentality with limitless potential for growth and earning potential.
- Core team of 60+ in Denver Headquarters in addition to more than 200+ HDReal® photographers in the field across 20 states.
AWARD-WINNING CULTURE AND TEAM
- Denver Business Journal recognized Virtuance as the 4th Best Company to work for in Denver for multiple years
- INC 5000 recognized Virtuance as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA
- Houzz recognized Virtuance for industry leading service on a national level
HOW TO APPLY:
Fill out the form and submit your resume and cover letter below. We will only consider applicants who submit both a resume and a cover letter.