Virtuance opened its lens cap to the Denver real estate industry in December 2010 offering high-quality images focusing on consistency and the client experience. Since then with the help of our in-house, proprietary HDReal® processing system, we’ve been able to quickly expand into 31 markets nationwide. And we aren’t don’t yet!
We were voted Best of Houzz 2018 in Customer Service, ranked #4 Best Places to Work in Denver for 2016 and 2018!
We are driven by a strong commitment to our Core Values https://www.virtuance.com/about/our-values/ and thriving culture which allows us to stay focused and committed to delivering a superior product and industry leading customer service to all of our clients. We believe this is what sets us apart in the growing industry of Real Estate Photography and Marketing.
Click here to tour our office and get a glimpse into our company culture: http://tours.virtuance.com/public/vtour/display/62993?a=1
30-SECOND ELEVATOR PITCH FOR THE POSITION:
The Photography Experience Manager is a brand new position! This unique position combines management, customer service and photography skills to ensure that each photographer that partners with Virtuance is providing a top notch experience onsite and consistent high quality deliverables to the Image Production Team.
The skills you will be utilizing daily are: creative and proactive problem solving, patience, empathy, acting with urgency, teamwork….to name a few. Those that thrive in a fast-paced role with lots of details and moving parts, will do well! The areas for growth are endless for the right candidate!
WHAT THIS POSITION IS NOT:
- A photography position
- A call center position
- Stagnant or slow paced
- You will generally not be face to face with photographers or clients but will interface with them over the phone, email, and chat.
If you are interested in other positions with the Company, check out our website to see all of our open positions: https://www.virtuance.com/about/join-the-team/
Overseeing the ongoing relationships with 200+ contract photographers nationwide
- Communicate with contract photographers through different lines of communication: Texts, Emails, Calls
- Work closely with each contract photographer to ensure they provide a positive experience onsite with each agent, as well as with the different Virtuance teams they interact with
- Conduct quarterly and yearly audits to ensure that the business relationship makes sense for both the photographer and Virtuance
Provide feedback to all photographers with over 50 completed Virtuance shoots
- Review all photographer feedback from the Virtuance Teams and clients with each respective photographer to ensure they are getting ongoing coaching and feedback in a timely manner for their own growth and success
- Provide coaching to photographers when improvement is needed
Manage the internal photographer feedback management platform
- Monitor, review, and provide status updates on all feedback submitted
- Take action to follow up with photographers to ensure their feedback is heard in a timely manner
- Bring ongoing challenges/photographer feedback to the photography management team when appropriate to advocate for change and improvements
Oversee performance metrics and contract termination
- Create the weekly, monthly, and yearly performance metrics reports and ensure reporting tools are up to date
- Determine when we should terminate photographer contracts based on feedback and performance
- Conduct contract termination duties including direct communication with the photographer and all associated backend tasks
Work with other teams to improve and streamline our operations based on feedback from clients, photographers and other departments
- Work with the Retention Specialist to identify photographer-related opportunities of improvement based on client complaints and client expectations
- Work with the National Photography Development Manager to identify areas for improvement within the certification courses to ensure excellence in all educational resources for contract photographers
- Work with the Client Success Team to understand clients needs for photography
- Work closely with our Dev Team to ensure that we are always finding new and efficient ways for technology to assist photographers in the field
Reconcile all photographer invoicing discrepancies
- Field invoicing questions from photographers nationwide
- Reconcile photographer invoice discrepancies and submit a final report to the accounting manager on a biweekly basis
ATTRIBUTES THAT WILL GET YOU FAR IN THIS ROLE AND THE COMPANY:
- Expert level skill set with empathy and customer service
- Experience managing contractors in a fast paced environment
- Project management experience a plus
- Highly proficient with digital photography, having experience working with many different types of cameras
- Strong technical aptitude, proven ability to learn new systems quickly
- Creative, resourceful, process-focused, detail-oriented, efficiency-driven
- Able to plan, prioritize, and execute various tasks in a busy environment with many interruptions
- Works well within a small team
- Ability to have difficult conversations and deliver difficult news with empathy
- Takes pride and thrives in supporting photographers in the field
- Takes ownership and accountability of any issue; working through even the toughest challenges with an empathetic, positive mindset and demeanor to its final resolution
- Ability to be open, honest and direct in giving and receiving feedback
- Able to act with urgency in all tasks as needed
- Views conflict and issues as an exciting challenge to find a satisfactory resolution for the photographer, the company and the client
- Strong alignment with Company Values
- Knowledge of real estate a plus
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Benefits package that includes Medical and Dental coverage
- Generous 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- Room and Opportunity for Growth
- Intensive training to set you up for success
- Great team environment
- Dog-friendly office
- Convenient central location to be able to take mass transit
- Incentives for meeting goals
HOW TO APPLY:
Fill out the form below and upload a resume and cover letter. We will ONLY be reviewing applications from applicants that include both a cover letter and resume and whose cover letter answers the following questions:
- What three things from your past experience makes you the best candidate out of any candidate that has applied and why?
- What is your greatest accomplishment over the past 3 years?
- From the job posting above, what do you feel would be your biggest challenge in assuming this role?