Virtuance opened its lens cap to the Denver real estate industry in December 2010 offering high-quality images focusing on consistency and the client experience. Since then with the help of our in-house, proprietary HDReal® processing system, we’ve been able to quickly expand into 31 markets nationwide. And we aren’t don’t yet!
We were voted Best of Houzz 2018 in Customer Service, ranked #4 Best Places to Work in Denver for 2016 and 2018!
We are driven by a strong commitment to our Core Values https://www.virtuance.com/about/our-values/ and thriving culture which allows us to stay focused and committed to delivering a superior product and industry leading customer service to all of our clients. We believe this is what sets us apart in the growing industry of Real Estate Photography and Marketing.
Click here to tour our office and get a glimpse into our company culture:
30-SECOND ELEVATOR PITCH FOR THE POSITION:
We are building a new team from the ground up! This unique position combines customer service skills with photography expertise to ensure that our photographers have a team of experts to help support them in the field day-to-day. This team supports an ever-growing number of photographers as our company quickly grows and expands. The skills you will be utilizing daily are: creative and proactive problem solving, patience, empathy, acting with urgency, teamwork….to name a few. Those that thrive in a fast-paced role with lots of details and moving parts, will do well! The areas for growth are endless for the right candidate!
WHAT THIS POSITION IS NOT:
- A photography position
- A call center position
- Stagnant or slow paced
- You will generally not be face to face with photographers or clients but will interface with them over the phone, email, and chat.
If you are interested in other positions with the Company, check out our website to see all of our open positions: https://www.virtuance.com/about/join-the-team/
- Assisting photographers in the field through different lines of communication: Texts, Emails, Calls
- Troubleshooting and helping photographers resolve all their in-the-field issues
- Provide technical support and assist photographers in the field in troubleshooting various forms of technology to ensure that we are able to deliver products and services to our clients on time
- Ensure that our Client Success Team has the support as needed in answering photographer-related questions and concerns
- Communicate directly with clients when resolving photographer-related issues when they are in the field
- Scheduling shoots with clients for new photographers to work with an instructor
- Being the liaison between the photographer and client to ensure each photoshoot goes smoothly.
- Ensure our awesome company culture extends to the photographers in the field
- Be the voice of our photographers in the office.
- Work closely as a team within the Photography Management Team to ensure that the photographers always have the support they need in the field.
- Bring ongoing challenges/photographer feedback to the photography management team when appropriate to advocate for change and improvements.
- Celebrate Photo of the Week, Milestones, and photographers accomplishments.
- Complete all assigned team tasks daily while managing the lines of communication with photographers.
ATTRIBUTES THAT WILL GET YOU FAR IN THIS ROLE AND THE COMPANY:
- Highly proficient with digital photography, having experience working with many different types of cameras
- Strong technical aptitude, proven ability to learn new systems quickly
- Creative, resourceful, process-focused, detail-oriented, efficiency-driven
- Able to plan, prioritize, and execute various tasks in a busy environment with many interruptions
- Works well within a small team
- Takes pride and thrives in supporting photographers in the field
- Takes ownership and accountability of any issue; working through even the toughest challenges with an empathetic, positive mindset and demeanor to its final resolution
- Ability to be open, honest and direct in giving and receiving feedback
- Able to act with urgency in all tasks as needed
- Views conflict and issues as an exciting challenge to find a satisfactory resolution for the photographer, the company and the client
- Strong alignment with Company Values
- Knowledge of real estate a plus
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Benefits package that includes Medical and Dental coverage
- Generous 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- Room and Opportunity for Growth
- Intensive training to set you up for success
- Great team environment
- Dog-friendly office
- Convenient central location to be able to take mass transit
- Monday through Friday shifts with an occasional half Saturday
- Incentives for meeting goals
HOW TO APPLY: