VirtualHealth is the developer of HELIOS - the first comprehensive platform purpose-built for integrated value-based care and deployed by some of the most innovative healthcare organizations in the country to manage millions of lives. Through the HELIOS platform, VirtualHealth empowers healthcare organizations to achieve enhanced outcomes while maximizing efficiency, improving transparency, and lowering costs. VirtualHealth is a technology innovator and has made the Deloitte Fast 500 in both 2018 and 2019. For more information, please visit www.virtualhealth.com.
VirtualHealth is seeking associate-level candidates to join our Customer Experience team. Upcoming (Spring 2022) and recent college graduates (1-3 years professional experience) are encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates should have a strong interest and ideally some experience in healthcare, technology, or both.
What You’ll Do:
The Customer Experience team is responsible for ensuring that VirtualHealth customers are receiving world class service and support as they use the Helios platform to deliver care to millions of members.
This challenging and rewarding customer facing role will provide you with the opportunity to develop product management, client support and communication, and process-delivery skills at the intersection of healthcare and technology.
As a Customer Experience Associate, you will:
- Become a subject matter expert in the various functional areas of the Helios software system and our customers’ business and clinical workflows
- Interface with clients and help diagnose and resolve potential product issues
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Product Management, and Client Business Solutions teams to drive issue resolution through prioritization and agile management
- Create and prioritize internal tickets to document confirmed product issues via Jira and Confluence project management software
- Communicate timely, accurate, and thorough product resolution updates to customers
- Collaborate with Product Management Team on product enhancements and refinements
- Support the entire VirtualHealth business model, including User Acceptance Testing, new client implementation and go-live, and production-level business and clinical operations
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Participation
- Equity participation in a rapidly growing technology company with tremendous upside potential in the form of stock options
- 12 Company Holidays
- While we offer an optional office setting in the heart of Manhattan, NYC, this role is U.S.-based with the ability to work remotely.
VirtualHealth is committed to ensuring that information security remains a top priority for everyone. All workers are responsible for the protection of our Information Security and we take the execution of this seriously. Information Security Policies and procedures details and training will be provided during on-boarding.
Each candidate will be subject to a background and reference check before beginning employment.