HELIOS by VirtualHealth is the first comprehensive care management platform purpose-built to power the entire ecosystem of value-based care. Utilized by some of the most innovative health plans in the country to manage millions of members, Helios streamlines person-centered care with intelligent case and disease management workflows, unmatched data integration, broad-spectrum collaboration, patient engagement, and configurable analytics and reporting. Named the 39th fastest growing company in North America by Deloitte in 2018, VirtualHealth empowers healthcare organizations to achieve enhanced outcomes, while maximizing efficiency, improving transparency, and lowering costs.
VirtualHealth is seeking a passionate and creative individual for the role of Director, Account-Based Marketing. The Director, Account-Based Marketing will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team. They will act as liaisons between the marketing and the sales teams to prioritize contacts and then define, build, lead, and execute marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs to generate new prospects and drive pipeline within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. The Director, ABM will be responsible for content creation/direction in conjunction with the marketing and sales team from conception to production.
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling that includes tactics for pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new clients and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Proactively engage with the sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Proactively create and manage targeted content to generate qualified, inbound leads.
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience to achieve account goals
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and gain consensus for cross-portfolio GTM plans and marketing plays in alignment with strategic product mandates and sales directives
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role. Healthcare preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs, specifically in an account-based environment.
- Strong entrepreneurial sense and discipline to complete projects without extensive supervision and with close attention to detail.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Salesforce and HubSpot, including the ability to track, measure and report monthly and quarterly business results. including the ability to track, measure and report monthly and quarterly business results.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Ability to direct the creation (copy, graphic design) of materials including pitch decks, web, and email campaigns.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision
- 401K Participation