HELIOS by VirtualHealth is the first comprehensive care management platform purpose-built to power the entire ecosystem of value-based care. Utilized by some of the most innovative health plans in the country to manage millions of members, Helios streamlines person-centered care with intelligent case and disease management workflows, unmatched data integration, broad-spectrum collaboration, patient engagement, and configurable analytics and reporting. Named the 39th fastest growing company in North America by Deloitte in 2018, VirtualHealth empowers healthcare organizations to achieve enhanced outcomes, while maximizing efficiency, improving transparency, and lowering costs.
- Coordinate, design and implement training and education in accordance with client programs.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with SMEs to digest and comprehend more complex/technical content throughout course development to produce accurate and meaningful training materials.
- Develop additional teaching aids, such as job aids, animated video, interactive magazines, and interactive learning tools.
- Develop instructor-led trainings with support materials, such as instructor and participant
- Conduct training programs, education, and workshops to enable implementation and accelerate adoption of products.
- Design and develop innovative and modern learning solutions to ensure learning is personalized, engaging impactful, and accessible.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve training quality through various training initiatives and processes.
- Remain current on emerging technologies, methodologies and enhancements to current learning technology.
- Ensure on-time delivery of quality courses through proper time management.
- Develop and execute existing and new approaches to instructor led, computer based and on-line training.
- Demonstrates outside-the-box thinking
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while still providing high-quality, graphic and instructional design deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Healthcare industry experience (preferred)
- Travel up to 30% client sites
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K participation
- Office snacks, meals, and team events
- Rapidly growing technology company with upside potential
- Equity participation in the form of stock options