Virtu is an industry-leading financial technology firm that operates both proprietary trading and client-facing businesses in the global financial marketplace. Our cutting edge, proprietary technology is core to everything we do. We trade in over 35 countries, across 235 financial exchanges and over 25% of retail order flow in the US is services by Virtu.
Our team is a dedicated group of client relationship managers, traders, analysts and developers that are inspired by the unique and exciting challenges we solve every day. Our culture combines the creativity of a fast paced start up, with the stability of a disciplined financial services firm. We are a flat organisation and encourage our people to innovate and lean on their teammates for support and collaboration. We have fun, work hard and strive to be virtuous in all we do.
Our Analytics team is a global leader in data, analytics and advisory where we deliver actionable insights to our clients to help inform execution decisions, support trading strategies, and provide reliable measurement and analysis of trading outcomes. The client support role includes daily client interaction; whether it is working on our new Analytics and Open Technology API platform, with our Financial Engineering team on cost models, or client-specific consulting projects, some of which now use Machine Learning. The ideal candidate will have strong quantitative approach/background, someone who can think on his or her feet and learn new subject matter, quickly, and motivated to proactively engage clients and understand their needs.
The successful candidate will join our global Analytics client support team in:
- Supporting internal and external clients in their use of Virtu's Analytics product suite
- Analyse trade data for insights and actionable recommendations to our clients
- Create and deliver client presentations on transaction costs and bespoke research projects
- Contribute to new sales, product initiatives, and thought leadership content
- Leveraging data, technology and automation to drive operational improvement both internally and for our clients.
- Talented Graduated with excellent academic background.
- Business, Economics or Data Analytics degrees preferred.
- Practical experience in programming, including Python, SQL or R.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High self-disciplined, detail and results orientated.
- Highly motivated and tenacious individual, with a proven ability to take initiative and work independently and within a team.
- Team player: authentic, genuine person who is capable or working collective goals.
- An interest in finance is highly desirable.
Virtu Financial is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, welcoming you for who you are and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.