As a leading financial technology firm, we leverage cutting-edge technology to deliver liquidity to global markets as well as innovative, transparent trading solutions and industry standard-setting analytics tools to our clients. As a market maker, Virtu provides deep liquidity that helps to create more efficient markets around the world. Our market structure expertise, broad diversification, and execution technology enables us to provide competitive bids and offers in over 19,000 securities, at over 235 venues, in 36 countries worldwide.
Virtu offers a dynamic, meritocratic environment with a flat hierarchy. No finance background is necessary or expected. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to kick start a career in the financial technology space.
Virtu is looking for an experienced Multi-Asset Consultant to join our Analytics team. This consultant will be a product expert and deeply understand all of Virtu's Transaction Cost Analysis products and technology, and be able to apply this product expertise to the unique needs of our clients. Above all, the ideal candidate for this role is great with people and truly thrives on building relationships and providing a great experience.
- Advise clients on Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange (FX) and Futures trading strategies and performance and in the use of Virtu’s pre- and post-trade analytics
- Lead presentations of FI and FX TCA results to clients (including to clients’ traders, portfolio managers, and compliance teams)
- Act as the product expert, reviewing and evaluating model and product methodology, and conducting general and ad-hoc research projects to strengthen Virtu’s position as a thought leader
- Present original research or consulting projects to clients
- Partner with the sales team to expand the multi-asset Analytics client base.
- A minimum of 4 years practical experience in the financial industry, preferably in transaction cost analysis, risk management, structuring, portfolio management or trading, specifically including FX, FI and Futures.
- A strong understanding of the FX and FI institutional market and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
- Good knowledge of FX and FI market micro structure and market data
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-discipline, attention to detail and a focus on results
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc/BA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA)
YOU’RE JUST RIGHT IF YOU WANT:
- A smaller team environment
- A great place for upward and geographic mobility
- Direct exposure to the decision makers and senior leaders on all sides of the business
- The energetic dynamism of financial markets
- Teams that are passionate about continually learning, improving and raising the bar
- A community that values hard work as well as work-life balance
- A company that is committed to giving back to surrounding communities, from LA to Hong Kong and Sydney and the 11 locations in between