Virtu is a leading financial firm that leverages cutting edge technology to deliver liquidity to the global markets and innovative, transparent trading solutions to our clients. As a market maker, Virtu provides deep liquidity that helps to create more efficient markets around the world. Our market structure expertise, broad diversification, and execution technology enables us to provide competitive bids and offers in over 19,000 securities, at over 235 venues, in 36 countries worldwide
The firm’s complementary core offerings—market making, client execution services, and trading venues—give Virtu a competitive advantage in developing and applying innovative tools that deliver efficiencies and performance across the organization.
- Account management for Virtu’s electronic & block crossing clients: provide service to, and drive revenue growth from Posit Alert clients.
- Technical Sales: able to augment New Business Development initiatives by coordinating with colleagues to showcase Virtu’s Electronic products to prospective clients.
- Some travel in the region required to meet existing clients and new prospects and build relationships with them.
- Coordinate with the Client Services and Product Management teams to prioritize and deliver top-rate service and product enhancements to clients.
- Provide leadership and direction around block crossing product to push the sales volume
- Comprise metrics to achieve sales/revenue goals and drive communication with management on progress
- Identify and prioritize new business opportunities in Australia
- Keep abreast of changes in the market structure and the potential impact or opportunity for Virtu
- Minimum 8 years of equity trading experience in the Asian markets
- Excellent communication skills in English other languages a plus
- Proven leadership skills, result-driven, self-motivated, highly entrepreneurial
- Ability to understand technology infrastructure and terminology
- Technical/statistical/mathematical ability to communicate at a technical/statistical level both internally with Product Managers and Client Services teams and externally with clients and prospects
- Quantitative skills with an ability to understand pre- and post-trade
- Background in implementing or using sophisticated trading software
- University degree in a business-related discipline