Virta is an online specialty medical clinic that reverses type 2 diabetes safely and sustainably without the risks, costs, or side effects of medications or surgery. Our innovations in nutritional biochemistry, data science and digital tools combined with our clinical expertise are shifting the diabetes treatment paradigm from management to reversal. Our mission: reverse type 2 diabetes in 100 million people by 2025.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who can work with our enterprise clients to deploy Virta to their employees. This individual must be client oriented and always put the customer first. The ideal candidate has a background in project management and client service. Must be able to build strong client and internal relationships and be an exceptional communicator. Customer Success Managers will lead the cross functional effort to set goals, develop a project plan, and drive internal and external stakeholders to achieve those goals while prioritizing the client’s needs and limitations
- Demonstrated ability to develop a project plan and manage all project phases from beginning to end. Takes ownership and responsibility to manage issues, risks, decisions and outcomes to ensure the overall success of a project.
- Effectively builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by each deployment.
- Understands the operating styles of others as well as team/client relationships, team dynamics, and adjusts behavior accordingly to succeed. Easily recognizes and adapts to cultural nuances.
- Ability to manage team and client expectations as necessary for successful deployment.
- Continually identify opportunities for internal process improvement.
- Constantly search for opportunities to exceed customer expectations.
- Successfully manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects/customers.
- Experience leveraging formal project management and development methodologies on an enterprise level engagement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Build a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with customers and drive continued adoption and advocacy for Virta
- Using a mix of service and sales skills, own the overall relationship with customers: develop project plan, drive patient enrollment, monitor patient retention, exceed client expectations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams and external stakeholders to execute against implementation plan
- Create and actively manage internal Account Plans for each client, estimating lifetime value, developing benchmarks and milestones, and continually monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of each tactic with a given client
- Develop and deliver reporting and analytics to clients on a monthly and quarterly basis: measure ROI of the Virta clinic and provide clients crucial insights into their employee population
- Work with third party vendors to deliver services and execute against project goals alongside or on behalf of the client
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally, provide continual feedback to internal teams on client needs and pain points
90 Day Plan
Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
- Get up to speed on the Virta Clinic, our company history and operations
- Build cross functional relationships with core internal stakeholders
- Shadow sales and customer calls to learn our processes and approach
- Assist with customer project management
- Virta’s company values drive our culture, so you’ll do well if:
- You put people first and take care of yourself, your peers, and our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership and take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego and understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency and promote trust and empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based and prioritize data and science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks and rapidly iterate